points and cashback question

• abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Hi,

I currently have only william hill poker room tracked via pokerstrategy and i am now at 450 points
      My question is if i play today and tomorrow and my points are credit after september 31st because there is some delay in the points being given on PS do i still get gold or i dont?

I was planning to deposit on WH for remainder points to get gold but i am not sure because I might be gold anyways and ive boosted me bakroll decently from the 50$ starting capital the cash back is quite poor ive raked 83$ in total and after the vip3 upgrade and boost i will be able to convert my points for 5$ cash which i think is quite low

My profit is about 70$ and my rake is 83$ !!!!!

So I am a bit confused here about depositing

I know theres no rake back on william hill but why so low cashback via VIP ?

Regards,
      Abhishek
  • 9 replies
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      More points that you accumulate and exchange for cash, more % you get back. Also higher level you get, more bonus points you get. ;)
      If you deposit, you also get first deposit bonus which gives you aditional % of rake payed back.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      I am actually planning to deposit and move up a level too
      But I am getting from a site on merge a flat 50% rakeback so was confused as to what to do

I dont want to lose earning Strategy points here so its kinda confusing
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

Helpful threads for calculating:

William hill VIP system
      Cashback @ Hill

You'll receive 5 StrategyPoints per $1 rake. So you need to rake $20 rake to accumulate 100 StrategyPoints.

You can calculate your WH points by clicking on this link: William Hill VIP Scheme

Depending on your game type and frequency of playing you can determine how many WH points you need.

For tournament player you would need 20*30 WH points.

For Cash games player would need 20*20 WH points.

This is just an estimate ^^

Ingrid
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Hi,

Thanks for the reply

I will read those threads

My question is i am 50 points away from gold
      If i play on september 30-31st and generate enough points for gold but they get credited in my pokerstrategy account after a day or two say on october 1sr/2nd so will i still get GOLD status?
    • GAS852
      GAS852
      Bronze
      Via First Deposit Bonus you get 34% rakeback + additional VIP rakeback. At Titan poker it is so. I think it should be very close to every ipoker network room.
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Titan points to cash is pretty good
      At william hill not so good as compared to titan poker

But again i dont know if titan and william hill use the same rake-point method
      cuz at william hill you get same points even if you put 5c and fold or u go all in with 5$ as other players

And i am only tracked via WH and have accounts with titan and poker 770 with decent money in poker 770
      But this month ive hardly played on poker770 and am gonna be pushed down the VIP only because i was busy reaching gold on WH
      Still no complains will be gold next month :D

Considering that i see it as 30$ cashback since thats what youd have to pay to get PS GOLD :P
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147
      Hi,

Thanks for the reply

I will read those threads

My question is i am 50 points away from gold
      If i play on september 30-31st and generate enough points for gold but they get credited in my pokerstrategy account after a day or two say on october 1sr/2nd so will i still get GOLD status?

Just as a note there are only 30 days in September. But any point generated on the day you play will be added for that day and count for that month.It might take a few days tough to update and your status will be upgraded accordingly. (I mean if you gather enough points for gold on the 30th, your points might not show until a few days later and your status will be updated then

Regards

Thazar
    • abhi147
      abhi147
      Bronze
      Yes 30 days sorry lol

Thanks thats what i needed to know
      Cant wait to see the gold status :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by abhi147