proposals about beginner course

• yinyun
      yinyun
      Bronze

Could we have some leader board so we could see how we doing related to other participants. I think It could be motivating and for those it weren't motivating - they don't have to look at it ;)

If I remember correctly veriz, you talked that you make session analysis after every session and that that takes 15min. Maybe you could show as how you do that on example of hands played in Lesson #6.

Best regards
      yinyun
  • 2 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he yinyun,

as the beginners course is an ongoing project the leader board would start to fill up and would not have a nice overview.
      It is important to learn at your own pace, some might also have knowledge from before the course. Therefore we do not really want to have a competitive character in the beginner course -> so no leader boards, sorry guys (and it would also encourage cheating by looking up the winners threads) :-(

yeah that definitively makes sense - veriz will include that in one of his next coachings/podcast and show you how to do an awesome review etc.
      Just make sure you are there and drop all your Questions right there !
    • yinyun
      yinyun
      Bronze
      -> so no leader boards, sorry guys (and it would also encourage cheating by looking up the winners threads) :-(

Good point! I can live without.