hello pokerstrategy

• psyb69
      psyb69
      Bronze
      Hello
      My name is Arthur and I'm a Pokerholic... :f_biggrin:
      I'm 28 years old and I live in Tel Aviv, Israel. I work for tech support dept. in a big communication company, I go to gym everyday and just finished a chef course :s_tongue:

I play poker for several years now.. with my friends for low amount of cash and
      the endless nights in Facebook poker :s_ugly: I would usually win both but never thought about playing online for money. I thought that the poker sites are all scams or ponzy or call them whatever (later full tilt proved me right). When I stumbled on Pokerstrategy my appetite for information and improvement grew, I realized that I know nothing about poker (and that the world divides to fish-people and tag-people :f_wink: )...

That's it, I'm not afraid to say it... I'm addicted to poker!!! to the rush of All IN, to sucking down some fish on all streets or just calling some aggressive guy and watch him think really hard before calling your reraise on the river and you show him the nuts... :f_cool:
      Now don't get me wrong, I'm crushing down hard too sometimes, and sometimes alot :facepalm: but the times that you do win are much frequent and sweeter and make up for it big time.

THANX ALOT POKERSTRATEGY!!!
      I read articles and watch videos everyday and my game improves daily because of you. Really hope you guys make alot of money for what you give us back. :s_thumbsup:
      My biggest downswing was the #$@*! FullTilt situation that took me back from 140$ to 20$ that I got from friend on pokerstars X( X( X( . The whole situation got me think if all I'm doing is not for nothing.
      I mean.. What makes pokerstars different from full tilt? Without proper laws in my country too it's hard to make poker more than a low-limits hobby. Hope to find hope in the future and meanwhile I try to improve my game and reach at least NL10 and then then I'll see...

My motivation:
      Learn and understand as much as I can about the great game of NoLimitTexasHoldemPoker.
      Keep Improving my game and myself.

Thanx for your attention
      Arthur :pokerface:
  • 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome :)

I have moved your thread to the "introduce yourself section" where i feel it belongs :)

Best of luck in your poker. I haven o doubt you will be crushing soon ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Wow! nice graph and even nicer introduction there Arthur! :)

Welcome to our community! Tell us all your secrets!

Also, you managed to get your number 1 Fan! Me :D I always wanted to be a chef! I'm so jealous! If you ever decide to start a blog, can you make a chapter about food/being a chef and school exams? I would love to hear about it!

Looking forward to some more adrenalin from you :)

Ingrid
    • psyb69
      psyb69
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid

Thanx for the very worm welcome! :D

I'm thinking about starting a blog but the problem is that writing my thoughts in english is very hard and time consuming for me. Maybe in time i'll start one and if i do i promise i'll post a chapter about food :s_cool:
    • tadcka
      tadcka
      Black
      Nice graph, keep it going!
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      omg can you please cook something for us?

really excellent introduction here arthur, with graphs to boot!
      it's so great to see somebody reading and watching and improving his game here. it is for people like you that the site was made for! :heart: :)

warm welcome to our community! i hope to see much more of you around. your english seems really great though. no better way to practice, huh? :D

smiles,
      wendy
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl