Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $2,24
      Hero:
      $3,23

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q:spade: , Q:club:
      Hero raises to $0,08, 4 folds, BB calls $0,06.

Flop: ($0,17) K:club: , 6:diamond: , 4:spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,12, BB calls $0,12.

Turn: ($0,41) Q:heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,29, BB raises to $0,70, Hero calls $0,41.

River: ($1,81) 6:spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $1,34 (All-In), Hero calls $1,34.

Final Pot: $4,49

I think a call on the Turn is ok here, because villain is very aggressive and it should be no problem to get his remain stack on the River. But if I 3bet the Turn he would probably fold sometimes.
  • 2 replies
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Hi Meras18!

I like hand as played,

flop is standard C-bet (dry board), turn you can continue, when he raise you, you do not have any reason to get it in, as only $1.3 is remaing and POT is going to be $1.8 and you have position.

Therefore you can let him bluff into you or in case he will check, you can shove your remaining stack in on river

Regards

Funktor
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meras18,

Well, if you expect the opponent even to continue with his hands/bluffs on river then why not to Call. But sometimes the pick as well such a line with GS/SD type of hands here. :) And which wont pay you anyways on river, although they may pay you on turn. For that reason I do sometimes even ship it right on turn while I don't expect them to continue with bluffs anyways on river. :P But of course your play ain't that wrong either.

Best Regards.