Unreal slowly payout...

• JohnyT10
      JohnyT10
      Bronze
      I have waiting payout more 1 week (i deposit via moneybookers.
      Deposit instant withdrawals unreal slowly!!!
      Poker 770 Terms and conditions:
      9.3 All payments shall take place in the 48 hours following the user's reimbursement request. Please note, however, that your payment may be slightly delayed according to your bank's clearance time.
      They do not observance of own rules!!!Rooms lost my confidence total.
  • 14 replies
    • Phildini
      Phildini
      Bronze
      Moneybookers withdrawal from poker770 and its still waiting to be validated. This was requested 24/09

Other sites have done these within 24hrs.

I phoned customer services who advised me I can't complain as they have no procedure.

She also advised that you had to wait "a few days" I asked her how many days this is and was informed I'm being ridiculous.

So end of conversation she said it will take a few days, then I will get an email and it will take a few days.

This feels like FT all over again. I'm just glad its not a big withdrawal. I'm not a massive fan of the ipoker network but If I do move it won't be to 770.
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      haha 1 week? expect to wait even longer. My only withdrawel request took close to a month to show in my account and this was after the id check.

Not the site for you if you want quick and easy access to your money....
    • Phildini
      Phildini
      Bronze
      not sure if its because of my phonecall or this thread or coincedence. Received my money today :D
    • JohnyT10
      JohnyT10
      Bronze
      I write support...
      I get answer:
      Dear Jan,
      In reply to your message, please rest assured that we are doing everything
      possible to validate your $132.00 withdrawal request as soon as possible.

Please take into consideration that there are many withdraws to be
      processed each day and for each of them is needed a detailed verification
      process in order to ensure the complete security of the transaction.

Therefore, at the moment we are not able to provide you with the exact
      date when your winnings are going to reach your Moneybookers account, but
      we assure you that once your withdrawal is validated, you will be able to
      cash out the amount in a maximum delay of 24-48 hours.

For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Poker770
      Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I lost patience...uninstal software Poker 770...why pokerstrategy cooperate unable poker rooms???They do not observance of own rules!!!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey JohnyT10

Unfortunately sometimes it takes a bit longer than expected to get withdrawls to come through iv had ones that have taken say 2 days to go through and others that have taken 2 weeks from the same site the longest i had to wait was 3 weeks!

Its just luck of the draw i think with how long it takes but i dont think you have anything to worry about just yet, sit tight and it should be with you in no time,

Please update us when your funds appear in your account :)

Regards
      Carl
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hello JohnyT10,

Following your post, we wish to let you know that we have forwarded your case to our department in charge to speed up the payment procedure.

Also, we bring to your knowledge that we respect and honour all our obligations towards our players so you do not have any reason why you should worry about the winnings registered on our site.

We will get in contact with you by e-mail once we receive any updates regarding your cashout.

Do not hesitate to contact us at financial@poker770.co.uk for any additional information.

Regards,

Gerard

Originally posted by JohnyT10
      I write support...
      I get answer:
      Dear Jan,
      In reply to your message, please rest assured that we are doing everything
      possible to validate your $132.00 withdrawal request as soon as possible.

Please take into consideration that there are many withdraws to be
      processed each day and for each of them is needed a detailed verification
      process in order to ensure the complete security of the transaction.

Therefore, at the moment we are not able to provide you with the exact
      date when your winnings are going to reach your Moneybookers account, but
      we assure you that once your withdrawal is validated, you will be able to
      cash out the amount in a maximum delay of 24-48 hours.

For any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the Poker770
      Support Team. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I lost patience...uninstal software Poker 770...why pokerstrategy cooperate unable poker rooms???They do not observance of own rules!!!
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi Phildini,

In reply to your post we wish to inform you that our department in charge is doing everything possible to validate each and every withdrawal request within the best delays.

However, in order to investigate your situation please contact us directly at financial@poker770.co.uk and we will do our best to assist you.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Originally posted by Phildini
      Moneybookers withdrawal from poker770 and its still waiting to be validated. This was requested 24/09

Other sites have done these within 24hrs.

I phoned customer services who advised me I can't complain as they have no procedure.

She also advised that you had to wait "a few days" I asked her how many days this is and was informed I'm being ridiculous.

So end of conversation she said it will take a few days, then I will get an email and it will take a few days.

This feels like FT all over again. I'm just glad its not a big withdrawal. I'm not a massive fan of the ipoker network but If I do move it won't be to 770.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Thank you Gerard for dropping by and answering these questions much appreciated :)
    • martoman2k10
      martoman2k10
      Bronze
      yeah, really it does look like I'll give this client a miss. yeah yeah 5 PS points per $ rake. So what? William hill does the same and I do actually get my money with them
    • JohnyT10
      JohnyT10
      Bronze
      I get my money today.Thanks all...
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Thank you for keeping us updated JohnnyT10

Good luck when you come back to the tables :)

Carl
    • crowes
      crowes
      Bronze
      Have a same problem. Waiting 8 day to get my money on MB. And its not a first cashout. I validate my documents and all that stuff...and they still take ages to give me my own money :f_mad:
    • JohnyT10
      JohnyT10
      Bronze
      I uninstal software...customers learn speedy payout...
    • sajanora
      sajanora
      Bronze
      I also closed account.
      Deposit in warp speed.
      BUT: cashout....... well, i hope ur do not die from old age before u see any money.