Hero (UTG): $6.43
      yurinico (MP): $6.04
      biondo383 (CO): $3.51
      rosy0769 (BTN): $3.93
      Mana-Mana79 (SB): $3.04
      sorru69 (BB): $3.83

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is UTG with A :heart: A :club:
      Hero raises to $0.15, yurinico calls $0.15, 4 folds

Flop: ($0.37) 6 :heart: 8 :diamond: 9 :heart: (2 players)
      cekpirus88 bets $0.20, yurinico raises to $0.55, Hero raises to $0.90, yurinico calls $0.35

Turn: ($2.17) 5 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, yurinico raises to $4.99, Hero folds

Final Pot: $3.07
      yurinico wins $2.91
      (Rake: $0.16)
  • 5 replies
    • Meras18
      Meras18
      Bronze
      Preflop: I would raise 4BB especially on UTG.

Postflop: First I'm not quite sure who cekpirus88 is. He's not mentioned preflop and it says 2 players on Flop :D But I would raise to 2$. Your raise is definitely too small.

Turn: Same as Flop. Again you’re betting to small. I would rather bet 2/3 potsize and fold on the raise. Probably you could c/f too if you have got stats about villain or notes. 5 :heart: is quite ugly because the flush and some straight draws complete.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cekpirus88,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Preflop: 4xBB would be standard here.
      Flop: CBet should be also bigger ~$0,30 at least. And as we get raised it becomes really close. Might even be better idea to just Bet/Fold it while the board is just so draw-heavy for us and we don't want to see many cards on turn. And rarely we even can continue there. 3betting is overplayed here anyways.

As played
      Turn: Well, I don't really understand your min-bet here, what you gonna try to achieve with it?

Best Regards.
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hi thanks :) )) As I had an ace of heart I tried a pot control, to see if there was another :heart: on the river to have the best draw... how can you apply pot control here? thanks :) )
    • Philfox1985
      Philfox1985
      Bronze
      Its a nightmare out of position as the villian will always have the last bet.

Best you can do is check, don't add any money yourself to the pot.

Not saying that was the correct play here however, you really should try to make your decision on the flop to avoid tricky spot here.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by cekpirus88
      hi thanks :) )) As I had an ace of heart I tried a pot control, to see if there was another :heart: on the river to have the best draw... how can you apply pot control here? thanks :) )
      Well, OOP you can't really apply it that easily. :D By rather Check/Calling or something similar is more kinda pot control line than donking which exactly looks like you have a somewhat drawy type of hand.