I'll been waiting like.. 2 weeks

• mundo800
      mundo800
      Bronze
      Yeap true, I've been waiting like forever, well aye my account was credited with 10 USD, but haha SSS with 10 lmfao, wasn't hard to go broke really.

Hopefully my account will be credited atleast 30 USD. Laugh.
  • 13 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mundo800,

Please check your Tickets: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/ ,

where we informed you that our transfer to Mansion had been denied due to tracking problems. The 10$ were probably credited to your account by Mansion due to having glitched the transfer.

Please contact the Mansion support to see if your account is tracked properly yet (and if not what you should do) and then re-contact our support via the ticket system explaining the situation.

We can then re-send the $50 or credit them to your new account - should you have to make one.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • aeevik
      aeevik
      Bronze
      Hi, i passed the quiz more than 48h ago. I was wondering if my funds are already on the way?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hello aeevik,

Your case is being processed. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      thunderbird56
    • mundo800
      mundo800
      Bronze
      Ok, hopefully now money is on the way. :D
    • bookie
      bookie
      Bronze
      Hi, i done the quiz, and registered with Mansion, but something like I cannot log in into my account, into Mansion software Lobby. Please help, and tell me when can I expect my 50$ ?

Thanks.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi mundo800,

As I said there were tracking problems.. have you contacted our support or Mansion support as I told you in the previous post? Unless you contact your support via the Ticket system they cannot send you the money because they still don't know why the transfer to your account was denied.

@Bookie: You need to send your ID information to security@pokerstrategy.com as described in the E-Mail we sent you.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • bookie
      bookie
      Bronze
      PokerStrategy didnt sent me any mail, i know on what ID do You mean, but I cannot get my ID, well, it was a few hours a go, maybe still isnt working, but i'll try, how its described in pokerstrategy help. and if that wont work, then tell me why I cannot LogIn into Mansion official site, but in software LogIn can, and why does it always shows me a page with some HTML ocde, when I go to cashier through mansion software lobby ? Thank You.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello bookie,

The mail might have landed in your junk-mail folder. You simply need to send a picture or scan of some type of government issued ID (ID card / Passport) front and back to security@pokerstrategy.com.

I cannot tell you what the problem with the Mansion site is, but they are probably just having some server problems at the moment.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • hyperjoa
      hyperjoa
      Bronze
      ...never mind, it worked fine;)
      Thank you and good luck to me:)
    • bookie
      bookie
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello bookie,

The mail might have landed in your junk-mail folder. You simply need to send a picture or scan of some type of government issued ID (ID card / Passport) front and back to security@pokerstrategy.com.

I cannot tell you what the problem with the Mansion site is, but they are probably just having some server problems at the moment.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      hello SoyCD, I just did that few hours a go. I hope it is what you need. When can I expect my first 50$ in my Mansion account ? Thanks in advance.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello hyperjoa,

If you got the confirmation mail you just need to wait. It takes a few hours till the funds appear in the account.

@Bookie: If you sent the ID information you just need to wait now. It can take a 2-4 days until you actually have your money from this point out - depending on how fast your ID info is processed.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mundo800
      mundo800
      Bronze
      ee.. I though I have to sign up new account so I did into FTP :\ anyway it seems that so many problems aren't worth that 50 USD
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mundo800
      ee.. I though I have to sign up new account so I did into FTP :\ anyway it seems that so many problems aren't worth that 50 USD
      Well you can also sign up a new account and receive $50 at any of the other sites as well. You just have to write a ticket to our support informing them of where you want the $50.

As you can image it is hard for them to transfer money unless they know where to. So if you write them a support ticket and tell them you would like $50 on your Full-Tilt account (include account name) they will send it there.

Best regards,
      SoyCD