Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $2
      Hero:
      $2

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with A:club: , J:club:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0,08, SB folds, BB raises to $0,26, Hero raises to $0,80, BB calls $0,54.

Flop: ($1,61) 3:club: , 2:diamond: , 2:club: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero raises $1,2 (All-In), BB folds.

Final Pot: $2,81

is it ok my play on the flop ?

i thougt he missed as well and the pot was pretty big and i have a FD and a lot of fold eq.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bogdan1190,

Preflop: Well, if you would say me how often the guy does the 3bet and what's the reason behind your 4bet then sure we could talk about that, but while I just see the guy PFR then I don't like it at all.

As played
      Postflop: Of course as you went that far then there is no other way to play the hand than ship it and might even gain fold equity + you have nutFD and maybe even overcafrds.

Best Regards.
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      Now after a couple of days i can say that probably i played pre-flop that way becose i was impaciant and didn't got a good hand in about an hour or so.... i also play only on one table so i belive you get my frustration.

I probaably got lucky and he was on some overcards or a Big pair but got scared of my pre-flop agression.

Other reasons for my pre-flop play i cant see. :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Well, you are playing FR then why not try to add one or two tables? :) Haven't you tried it? Rather play more tables than loose on one table. :D
    • Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      I tried before and i was 4-tabeling and afteer a while i went to 9 tabeling the SSS but made a lot of mistakes.

I guess i could play on two tables at a time and maybe add 2 more when i become more confortable
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Bogdan1190
      I tried before and i was 4-tabeling and afteer a while i went to 9 tabeling the SSS but made a lot of mistakes.

I guess i could play on two tables at a time and maybe add 2 more when i become more confortable
      4 should be pretty easy to play. :)