CO ($18.79)
      BTN ($44)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: T:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $1, fold, Hero calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.25) J:spade: 5:spade: 2:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.25, Hero raises to $4, BTN calls $2.75

TURN ($10.25) J:spade: 5:spade: 2:heart: 8:heart:

Hero bets $6, BTN raises to $14

Originally opponent is a pro short/mid stacker.
  • 2 replies
    • noelga
      noelga
      Bronze
      Any stats? AF? ATS? Foldto3bet?

If foldto3bet is >60 i should 3bet that miniraise.

As played preflop I prefer check/call, check/raise. (but i like your raise flop too)
      As played flop I think u have no FE on the turn if u 3bet-push, so u can call and donkB river if u hit.

Surely not a balanced play but this is what u have. :f_grin:
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think call is also fine with T9s pf. I´d rather take QJ to 3-bet for value, than T9s that is likely dominated if get called.
      Like your c/r on the flop and I think I would rather c/rai on the turn with my equity.
      Not sure how much he would float you, but he might easily b/f turn his Jx hands, since it just seem so strong.

As played:
      If he is ever raise/folding turn (meaning bluffraise smt like AsQh for example) you should shove that spot since you have sometimes fold equity+you don´t have to make your hand to take down pot

If he would always raise/call for value then b/c turn (since you have around 30%+ equity with oesd+fd) and shove if flush gets there and c/rai if 7 comes. With Q you can either c/rai or shove depending how light you think he raised you on the turn. IF he raised smt like AJ, he might easily check behind for free showdown.

Math behind b/c turn.
      You need to call 8 into 30, getting 3.75:1, needing to have 21% equity.
      With flushdraw you already have over 20%+ oesd another 6 outs. So imo you can´t really b/f turn getting direct pot odds.