Feature wishlist

• 6Wishmaster6
      6Wishmaster6
      Black
      These are your suggestions for features which should be implemented into the PokerStrategy Elephant:

- table selection
      - equilator
      - armored elephant logo with guns
      - SNG related stats
      - SNG EV calulations
      - SNG money earned per hand calculations
  • 156 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      can you also add icons like FISH , Calling station , Rock etc... so we can add 2 players

and it would be nice if we could add the icon from the table
    • kirre
      kirre
      Bronze
      Save Setting and Load on Programstart NL or FL.
    • blackstone1
      blackstone1
      Bronze
      I have not yet tested this software ;)

but if its going to be like PT or Pahud if you could add options to add stats for not just preflop raise % ( but raise in utg % , mp raise %, late raise % ) it could be maybe better to put people on a certain range of cards then :)
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by blackstone1
      I have not yet tested this software ;)

but if its going to be like PT or Pahud if you could add options to add stats for not just preflop raise % ( but raise in utg % , mp raise %, late raise % ) it could be maybe better to put people on a certain range of cards then :)
      I'm not entirely sure, but I think they demonstrated a "preflop matrix" in the video, where you can see exactly that
    • Hawat
      Hawat
      Bronze
      I'd like to have a BB/100H graphic in overview tab.
    • Hawat
      Hawat
      Bronze
      - Controls for hand replays (pause, rewind, stop at each street...).

Titan Poker:
      - It would be nice if the program avoided to import "play money" tables (Fun).
      - I'd like to have Titan IDs for hands.
    • DE4DLY
      DE4DLY
      Bronze
      Firstly,
      Excellent user interface, brilliant implementation of filtering. Very practical and looks good too.

One request for a feature which would be very useful..

The option to import hands most recent first.
      I know that it makes perhaps not much difference in full version, very useful in testing and may be useful later if people are short on disk space or for some reason want to keep database small.
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      I have 2 wishes:

When playing in mini mode at Titan, the HUD has a box that covers some important bits of the table, would it be possible to move this somewhere so that I can see all bets/my cards on the table no matter what position i'm in.

The other is can the help file explain better what the stats on the HUD mean, as I honestly have no idea what they are. I understand that the help files are under construction, hence why i've put this as a wishlist and not a bug. I am aware of the info that is currently there to explain the HUD, but it's all gibberish to me.
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      A statistic "Did Not Fold Post Flop" as a replacement for WTS.
      See Stats : WTS insufficient for more information on why.
    • dreamgal
      dreamgal
      Bronze
      In reply to SonicXT's request,

I don't know how to show this in HUD or elephant; however, in some software like Tournament Indicator, you can see the WSD% and WSDW%. I find these two give me a better estimate of how likely someone is to call an all in on my part. Although, i usually use this to maximize my hand's value.. For example, when i have the nuts, or very close to it, I will glance at these two. The problem with a 'did not fold after flop' is that it will show the same stat for players that are quick to call and players that are tight but are very firm about their hands.

For example, a tight player that has seen 4/4 hands to showdown, when he is on a lucky streak and sees 4 really nice hands, would have a DNF% of 100, but his WSDW% would be 100 warning you that he has not been called on a bluff yet, and if he has he has managed to always win.

You may not really need both stats to get a read on their 'willingness to call'. I've considered just multiplying the two to get a WC%; however, I don't own software to make such a change. I'd love to see something like this in Elephant.
    • SonicXT
      SonicXT
      Bronze
      That's not what I was refering too.
      Why I request a "folded postflop %" statistic to replace WTS is because the discrepancies the WTS inherently has with different playing styles.
      For instance, someone who will often use bet/call or bet/fold a river card will have lower WTS than an identical player who prefers to use check/call at the river, as the former player will more often drive players out. Furthermore, true maniacs often have a low WTS because they scare everyone out of the pot more often, thus it's easy to misinterpret his low WTS and your fold equity.
      That stat should only refer to how often the player gives up postflop, not specifically on how much he sees a showdown.

A second addition I'd like to PSElephant is a possibility to add color coding to players much like it is done on Full Tilt Poker. Multitabling players would often like to save some information on player, but they have no time to always often the notes folder or they time out or give out a timing tell, so a simple colored triangle in the same manner FT that's automatically shown would give a chance to add something temporary.
      F.i. it would be easy if I could rightclick on a player, select the color red for a player who's on tilt, or select green when he's really weak to c/r postflop etc. :)
    • GMCristiano
      GMCristiano
      Bronze
      when im playing with the HU and i clik on the player to see the stats window of the player… when i clik again on the table the stats window is closed and i need to open again

good is be possibel to open all window stats from all players and closing just when we wnat to.
    • mrIVL
      mrIVL
      Bronze
      Also it would be fine to have statistics about opp's contbet: how often he makes it, and how often he folds to contbet
      And also same things regarding 3-bet on postflop, perfect if separately on each street
    • Latvianguy
      Latvianguy
      Bronze
      Hi!

Thank you for designing this great software! I am SnG player - at the moment I am using Tournament Indicator. It is very good, but a bit inconvenient, as stats are not shown on the tables.

It would be great, if in Elephant HUD I could view only 3 stats for every player - VPIP%, PFR% and Mzones. (Possibility to access other stats by clicking something would be great, but no to make tables too messy, possibility to show only these (and probably also AF) would be great). Will something like taht be possible in the future?

Thanks!
    • mikeandmore10
      mikeandmore10
      Bronze
      Ein Tutorial Video wäre nett!
      Gruß
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mikeandmore10
      A tutorial video would be nice!
      fyp. you're in the wrong forums ;)
    • mikeandmore10
      mikeandmore10
      Bronze
      UPS Sorry !!
      ;)
    • stefanoj
      stefanoj
      Bronze
      I'd like to see the possibility of tagging certain ranges of stats. For example, a handrange of more than 30% gets a green color, less than 15% a red color, etc.
    • szcsaba86
      szcsaba86
      Bronze
      Originally posted by stefanoj
      I'd like to see the possibility of tagging certain ranges of stats. For example, a handrange of more than 30% gets a green color, less than 15% a red color, etc.
      +1