This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH A9o squeeze

• dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($13.74)
      BB ($11.15)
      UTG ($8.02)
      UTG+1 ($11.20)
      CO ($3.85)
      BTN ($10)

i squeezed as a bluff pre, both opponents were very weak, esp BU.
      std cbet? i guess my percieved range is AJ+ when cbet this flop.
      so should i just give up turn when called? i cant think if many combos other than Ax calling flop so i got into a really ugly spot OOP

Dealt to Hero 9:club: A:heart:

UTG raises to $0.30, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.30, Hero raises to $1.20, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.80) 2:club: 2:spade: A:club:

Hero bets $1.80, BTN calls $1.80

TURN ($6.40) 2:club: 2:spade: A:club: 4:club:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($6.40) 2:club: 2:spade: A:club: 4:club: J:diamond:

[color=red]Hero checks, BTN bets $4, Hero?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dannywratten,

Preflop: Well, as you said the opponents are weak. Does it indicate to the truth that they are also loose? If they are rather loose then I am not a big fan of squeezing here.

As played
      Postflop: Well, the problem on river is that I doubt he is bluffing there. If he wanted to bluff he would do that on turn rather than river. :( Most likely if I'd go for Check on turn then I'd also be inclined to give up the hand to any further actions. Or either way Bet/Fold the turn for free showdown and might even see a Call from worse PPs which have the in it.

Best Regards.