Interviewing Greenstein, Barbero, Akkari and Lex Veldhuis

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Guys,

I am interviewing Barry Greenstein, Andre Akkari, Lex Veldhius, and JOSE IGNACIO BARBERO at EPT London tomorrow.

Interviewing others too, but these are confirmed.

If there is anything you want to ask them, post here and I will try my best.

PS. I think they will avoid any Full Tilt questions
  • 6 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      From top of my head..

Greenstein:

Biggest mistakes that he thinks online tournament players make when entering the "live arena"

Last time he sat down and had an "online grind"

I assume he won't mention anything about Ivey or Sebok, but an info here would be great

3 blondes or 1 asian?

Veldhius:

Still working with Negreanu on kid pokers online game? Biggest surprisingl weaknesses he saw from Negreanu? When Daniel first came to him what cash game level was he on (i.e could he beat) Did he learn anything from Negreanu?

Since the famous online showing (wsop m/e where he bluffed alot + 92 vs Doyle) how have people adapted against him? Has he gone really abc to relevel them and get lots of pure value or is spew in his heart and too hard to avoid?
    • Psderrr
      Psderrr
      Bronze
      @Lex
      How is he finding learning the other variants of poker, and which of the variants does he think differs the most from playing online vs playing live.
      Why does he think this?

Since he plays alot of PLO atm, how does he find multitabling PLO compared to how he use to multitable NLHE, (what are the differences is he able to play as many tables etc)

He has said he used the training sites like Bluefire in particular Phil galfonds videos to learn PLO, while in Hold Em he learned purely through playing. Why has he taken different approaches in each game, and if he started again with Hold Em would he look at training sites?
    • francisco42k
      francisco42k
      Black
      For Nacho Barbero:

Being poker a boom all over the world, Why do you think the level of the players on the LAPT Circuit it's not even close to the EPT?.

If playing home it's always nice and the BI of the tournaments aren't that low, Why you don't play the local circuit of Argentina when you have tournaments with decent structures- buy-ins like Madero Master Cup or CAP (Circuito Argentino de Poker).
    • datsmahname
      datsmahname
      Global
      I think Barry G will answer some questions about FTP. It relates to one of his recent 2+2 posts where he questioned why some evidence related to the UB scandal had not been released by Travis Makar.

Q: "During Travis Makar's interview on DonkDown radio, Travis said that stolen UB money was used to create other companies. Could FTP be one of those companies, and if so how could we find an answer to that question? Would this explain Travis' inability to release evidence related to the UB scandal?"

thanks
    • a55a5in4ever
      a55a5in4ever
      Bronze
      @Lex - are we going to see him in a new televised show soon ?

Big Fan :)
    • BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Love the questions guys thanks