[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH AJ squeeze

• wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      probably not enough polarize hands to squezze...?
      do you like check on turn?
      vs. 18/14/2.5/65% fold to 3bet
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10)
      Hero ($10)
      CO ($28.01)
      BTN ($12.63)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: J:club:

CO raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $1.25, CO calls $0.95, fold

FLOP ($2.85) 9:heart: A:club: A:spade:

Hero bets $1.90, CO calls $1.90

TURN ($6.65) 9:heart: A:club: A:spade: 6:spade:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($6.65) 9:heart: A:club: A:spade: 6:spade: Q:diamond:

Hero bets $3.40, CO raises to $16.85, Hero calls $3.45 (AI)

Hero shows A:diamond: J:club:
      (Pre 28%, Flop 92.6%, Turn 95.5%)

CO shows Q:heart: Q:spade:
      (Pre 72%, Flop 7.4%, Turn 4.5%)

CO wins $19
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello wnbMG,

Preflop: Squeezing is still fine, although the problem comes from the player who ain't folding to 3bets that much. :( We will be playing OOP and it's gonna be pretty hard for us. Even if you hit your Ace or whatsoever you will never know where you stand.
      Postflop: Well, I don't really see any reason why we should Check the turn. Rather just Bet/Bet/Bet and get value from maybe even weaker PPs. Which could easily just takae pot control line. :)

Best Regards.
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Postflop: Well, I don't really see any reason why we should Check the turn. Rather just Bet/Bet/Bet and get value from maybe even weaker PPs. Which could easily just takae pot control line. :)

Maybe he would fold the QQ/JJ/KK on the turn after second barrel, don't you think so?
      It is possible to get away from my hand if he reraises me on flop?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Maybe he would fold the QQ/JJ/KK on the turn after second barrel, don't you think so?

Nah, I don't think so. On those limits they rarely do that. :D Rather just go for maximum value. :)

It is possible to get away from my hand if he reraises me on flop?

Why should it be? You have trips and not that many hands beat you. Doubt that he would even raise with Ax on flop. :D
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      Why should it be? You have trips and not that many hands beat you. Doubt that he would even raise with Ax on flop. :D

I didn't have the best kicker. That's true if he raised instead of calls is just less likely for him to have trips I think. Ok on turn we are commited anyways...:)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by wnbMG

I didn't have the best kicker. That's true if he raised instead of calls is just less likely for him to have trips I think. Ok on turn we are commited anyways...:)
      Well, we are pretty much committed anyways. I am not folding my trips here in 3bet pot. :>