strategy points in other poker room???

• chang2x

since the validity of my identification was declined, i tried to deposit in partypoker. but there were issues that made me impatient. like the bank wont accept, etc... etc... my friend then told me to create an entropay account, which from there i could transfer my funds easily. he then also told me that if i am to deposit in a site, i should choose pokerstars. so i created an account and registered it here to gather strategy points. i already played earlier this day and made 59 FPP. then i checked to see if i already did make some strategy points, in which i just found out that: "We haven't been notified of any StrategyPoints for this poker account yet, but don't panic! In some cases this can take up to 7 days."
      do i still get points?
  • 2 replies
    • Krishjanis
      If you created your account properly so that strategy points will be earned then don't worry because your points appear with about 2 day delay.
    • IngridN
      Hi chang2x,

I am very sorry to hear that you failed our ID check.

StrategyPoints through PokerStars are updated in every 2 days.

If the points are older, please make sure that you have downloaded the software through our link and if you agreed to allow information to be shared with - in PokerStars software, go to: Requests > Information Sharing.

Please allow 48 hours for your StrategyPoints to be visible on your account :)

Anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reply here.

ps: Krishjanis thank you for helping out. :)