Questions

• akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey anyone capable of helping! I've got a few questions:

1) Is it possible to make the software give me a loud warning when I'm up next(not like the default one)?

2)Is it possible to change table skin from the ugly one that is default?

3) Is it possible to pick a preferred seat?

4) Is it possible to avoid getting error messages from Internet Explorer while running the software? (and not running IE)

Playing SnGs if it matters. Thanks a lot for the answers!

Best regards,
      akrammon
  • 2 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hello akrammon,

So i just had a play around on my betfred account to try and find these answers

1) I cant find anthing that says you can change it only you can turn sound on or off and there is a lil volume slider bar thing do you have that turned up?

2) Can't change the table skin im afraid will have to get used to it im sure the fish make up for it from what i've seen :)

3) Not really it always seats you in bottom right (6max) you can change it but have to change it manually for each table im afraid.

4) As for this one i cant help you im not getting any error messages when im using it, what do the errors say and il ask some people for you

Hope this is helpful to you

Regards

Carl
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hello akrammon,

So i just had a play around on my betfred account to try and find these answers

1) I cant find anthing that says you can change it only you can turn sound on or off and there is a lil volume slider bar thing do you have that turned up?

2) Can't change the table skin im afraid will have to get used to it im sure the fish make up for it from what i've seen :)

3) Not really it always seats you in bottom right (6max) you can change it but have to change it manually for each table im afraid.

4) As for this one i cant help you im not getting any error messages when im using it, what do the errors say and il ask some people for you

Hope this is helpful to you

Regards

Carl
      Thanks a lot for the help, I appreciate it :)

1) Yea, that works like crap. Sometimes it beeps sometimes it doesnt. lol.

3) I wish that was true. It seat you all over. Whatever, I'll live with it.

4) When trying to close the lobby, it says something like "the scripting on this page blablabla... Would you like to stop the script?" but its frozen so it has to be shut down with task manager :D ridiculous but also can live with it. However, there was an untreated exception coming from IE while depositing funds. Anyway, no big deal, I just thought that if someone has experienced anything similar then I might get some help, but its not that important, dont have to ask around for this :)

And yep the amount and playstyle of fish on ipoker does make up for all of these by far :)