Pokerstars servertime..?

• Metamorphis
      Metamorphis
      Bronze
      It's 23:30 CET (11:30 PM) for me now. However, I've tried to become amongst the 200 best in the facebook 10 cent poker league for this month. I got 80 points, 3 points behind the ones at 196 wich got 83 points. I need to make it to the money in order to become amongst the 200 best and recieve 2 tickets for 1 5000$ freeroll and a 10.000$ at the end of the year.

However, in 30 minutes it's 1st of October in Norway. That means that the time I've used on playing the 10 cent poker league has gone to waste if I don't make it. I MIGHT have one last chance to get amongst the 200 best if they use server time and I'm 6-7 hours ahead.

My question is.. Will it just be a waste of time to play the 10 cent that starts at 02:00 CET and hope that I get to the money in order to make it? Or is it already a lost cause to get amongst the 200 best?
  • 2 replies
    • Bigniux
      Bigniux
      Bronze
      I guess my answer is too late :) As much as i know, Pokerstars server time zone is ET (20:15 now) and the end of each month happens according to server time. Example: you probably know VIP Status screen, which shows you how many VPPs you collected this month. That window still shows how many VPPs i collected in September, tho it's 3am here and it's already October. So, you should have tried to make it :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yep just as bigniux said im pretty sure stars runs all there promos etc from their server time which is ET.

Did you manage to get into the top 200?

Carl