Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2
      CO:
      $2,08

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A:diamond: , 6:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0,08, 4 folds, CO raises to $0,24, 3 folds, Hero calls $0,16.

Flop: ($0,51) A:spade: , 3:spade: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0,36, Hero raises to $1,19, CO folds.

Final Pot: $2,06

i feel that i made a mistake raising the flop here but i don't know exactly why is a mistake.

What do you think ?

I guess i keep in the pot only strong hands if i raise and if he called for example im proabaly beat.
  • 2 replies
    • pea1984
      pea1984
      Bronze
      I don't think I would play the hand at all from UTG1, and when the CO raises I'm not calling with A6 OOP.
      The thing is your never going to really know where you are, even when you pair the ace you could be behind.

As it went, I think I would have raised the flop too, there is also now a draw for the flush so I would try to take it down there and hope he hasn't got a stronger ace. I dont want to play the hand, hit the flop then let it go.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bogdan1190,

Preflop: Well, I don't like the raise from UTG or I don't understand the Call vs 3bet. :D 2 wrong plays. Don't want to say badly but it's really "Like a Station"...

As played
      Postflop: Well, what worse do you expect him to continue here after your Check/Raise? He is never going to continue with worse. :)

Best Regards.