Hello

• adispoker
      adispoker
      Basic
      my name is chara from greece, i am 36 y and love playing poker.
      i work as a chef and with that i traveled a bit around the world cooking and playing (live) since 1 year i came back to my little home village in greece and i have to travel 150km to play, so i'm starting to play online.
      thx to pokerstrategy and the free bankroll :) it my be a free start!

nh to everybody!
  • 5 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Hi and welcome adispoker!

Nice to see new faces here! Hope you are here to stay, forever! :] Have you done the quiz yet? :)

What games do you play? Only hold'em? Do you play cash games? mtt? sng?
    • adispoker
      adispoker
      Basic
      hello darkprice,

i play mtt: th and cashgames: nlth and plo, i did the quiz, past it, send my id and in seconds they sayed that my user account did not pass :( but anyway its a cool site even if they don't give the 50$ bankroll to everybody :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi adispoker,

Welcome to our community and sorry to see you failed our ID check.

Nevertheless, as you mentioned as well this site has a lot more to offer.

When it comes to PokerStrategy.com, there is much more than just the free cash. We have an extensive strategy articles section/ plenty of videos for you to watch and excellent dedicated coaches who are here to help you in your game plan. Take advantage of it and show us you can do this with out the free cash.

Best Bonuses

Ingrid
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by adispoker
      hello darkprice,

i play mtt: th and cashgames: nlth and plo, i did the quiz, past it, send my id and in seconds they sayed that my user account did not pass :( but anyway its a cool site even if they don't give the 50$ bankroll to everybody :)
      Aww ok, you can always play tracked with your own money and get access to more videos and articles. They are great :)
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl