skrill (new)>>>bank account withdraw !!!???

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Hi guys! :)

I withdrew money from moneybookers (now skrill) about 40 hours ago.

But when it was moneybookers not skrill , I received my money in after 24 h after withdraw.

Does it now takes longer for a withdraw money?

AAnyone has faced this?

tnx ;)
  • 9 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

I wouldn't think that your withdrawal request pay out would take longer just because of the changes in the company unless you've been requested to verify your account. Did you check your emails, have you received any request to send in ID?

Let me know and its probably also a good think if you take a contact with their customer support.

Ingrid
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi miljonszalie,

I wouldn't think that your withdrawal request pay out would take longer just because of the changes in the company unless you've been requested to verify your account. Did you check your emails, have you received any request to send in ID?

Let me know and its probably also a good think if you take a contact with their customer support.

Ingrid
      Tnx, Ingi! :)

no, they havent asked for ID or anything else. I' m just wondering, I've made withdraws many times, and they always came to my bank in 24h time last 2 times I did so.

I sent them e-mail, to their support team, but no answer yet.
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      at least I' ll get 700 posts soon here on pokerstrategy.com, just 4 more to go. :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miljonszalie
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi miljonszalie,

Ingrid
      Tnx, Ingi! :)

no, they havent asked for ID or anything else. I' m just wondering, I've made withdraws many times, and they always came to my bank in 24h time last 2 times I did so.

I sent them e-mail, to their support team, but no answer yet.
      Hey miljonszalie :)

can you please confirm your Moneybookers ID for me? I will also ask our Key account manager to pop by and take a look at your issue.

Ingi
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

can you please confirm your Moneybookers ID for me?

No worries, I already found it.

I will ask my Skrill (Moneybookers) contact to check why is it taking them so long to reply. By the way - have you tried to contact them on the dedicated email address pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com? The answer should come within 24h.

And as Ingrid already said, the re-branding to Skrill shouldn't make any difference to withdraw.

I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
      MissNat.
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi miljonszalie,

Moneybookers said they will contact and help you.

Please let me know once this is sorted and if you need any more help.

BR,
      Natalia
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      YEEEEHHHAAAAAAAA!!!

It' s ok now, I made withdraw last thursday, and I received it today in early morning. :)
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Silver
      Tnx for help MissNat and Ingrid! :)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      As far as I know they will be both moneybookers and skrill as operating names until mod2012, so any problems from the transition should not be expected for some tine yet.

Regards
      Richard