ID check

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Blonde :)

welcome to our community!

Yes, our verification team works on weekends as well! I can see that your account is in the ques so just have a little patience and they will contact you soon. (keep an eye on your phone ;) )

Other than that, where are you planning to play at and are you new to poker?

most importantly, nice nickname :D

happy weekend
      Ingrid
    • Blonde21
      Blonde21
      Bronze
      hehe thanks :D im not actually blond btw :D

well I am new to online poker...gonna play Sit n Go tournaments 1$ and 3$ buy ins
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Blonde21
      hehe thanks :D im not actually blond btw :D

well I am new to online poker...gonna play Sit n Go tournaments 1$ and 3$ buy ins
      so what color is your hair then? :) are you which chromosome :D X or Y?

Yeah, I play HU sng's and some 6 max! Which poker room will you join then?
    • Blonde21
      Blonde21
      Bronze
      Well my hair is brown now, that is my real colour :) but blonde is more fun :D

I registered at PartyPoker, I heard that is the best

which poker platform is best? what do you think?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Blonde21
      Well my hair is brown now, that is my real colour :) but blonde is more fun :D

I registered at PartyPoker, I heard that is the best

which poker platform is best? what do you think?
      Nice, my hair color is light brown I think but most people would call it dirty blonde :D

It's very hard to answer which poker room is the best. You know why? Because every player looks for something different and also needs something different.

We created a thread here: Choosing the right Poker Room for you! which can help you decide what platform could be the best option for you. Party Poker is a good choice imo :)

More or less it depends on the following:

1. Which game type you play? (No limit? Sit & Go? MTT? PLO, Fixed Limit, Other?)

2. Which limit do you play? (example: NL25, SNG $11, FL .50/1)

3. Short handed or full ring tables, or even Heads-Up?

4. How much do you play? (e.g. I play 3 hours a week, or I generate $1000 rake/month)

also, are you looking to make the most out of your bonuses/promotions/rakeback or just want to study hard and really improve your game? As a newbie and grinding nl2/nl5 you probably wouldn't earn so much in rake to concentrate on such thing. You want user friendly software, nice poker tool to help you follow your game and great customer base to fill up your tables and play as many hands as you can :)

Talking about poker software:

-A free analysis tool with extensive statistical features
      - A live display of important values at the poker table as you play
      - Avoid costly mistakes in your own game
      - Recognise patterns in your opponent's game

You can download it from [URL=http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/9/[/URL]here[/URL].

A little help of how to install it from here.

And we also prepared a little FAQ for our members in case of questions.

Enjoy :heart:
      Ingrid