[NL2-NL10] mylove190207 - hand evaluations

• mylove190207
      I will post my hands here, so I won´t open new thread every day because of that. And also I think it is more easy to learn from your evaluations of my hands. I will post 3-5 big losses/winns per session. Ok let`s start. Those are hands from today session:

Known players:

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 4:spade: , 2:diamond:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,04, 4 folds, SB calls $0,02, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,12) A:diamond: , 5:club: , 3:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0,08, MP1 raises to $0,27, SB folds, Hero raises to $0,46, MP1 raises to $4,23 (All-In), Hero calls $3,50 (All-In).

Turn: ($8,31) 3:diamond:
      River: ($8,31) A:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $8,31

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows a full-house, aces full of threes (Ah 3h)
      Hero shows (4s 2d)

MP1 wins with a full-house, aces full of threes (Ah 3h)

I think I played correctly. Maybe I must 3bet more when villain raises?

• 2 replies
    • veriz
      Hello mylove190207,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Also please re-post the hands. It's really hard to evaluate all the hands in one thread and scroll all way down and back up to write the evaluation and all for the all hands. Also if we have one hand per thread then we can concentrate on one hand. So therefore I am going to take the first hand and please post the next hands into separate threads, thanks!

About the hand #1 there is not much to do. The only mistake you did there is that you made a way too small 3bet. I'd myself bet pot on flop since if they have a draw/Ax they are going to pay you anyways if not then they wont. But about the 3bet it really has to be bigger ~$1 would be mine.

Best Regards.
    • mylove190207
      Thanks veriz for your evaluation and best wishes. And I will post hands into separate threads. Thanks!