$5.76
      SB:
      $2.03
      BB:
      $5.49
      UTG1:
      $6.82

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T, T.
      UTG1 raises to $0.18, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.18, 4 folds, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.57) J, T, 9 (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG1 bets $0.42, Hero raises to $1.44, BB folds, UTG1 raises to $6.64, Hero calls $4.47.

Turn: ($13.12) A (2 players)

River: ($13.12) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: $13.12.

Results follow:

Hero shows three of a kind, tens(Td Ts).
      UTG1 shows a straight, ace high(Qs Kd).

UTG1 wins with a straight, ace high(Qs Kd).

I think it should be easy point.
      However, I now lose some confidence because of losing some profit and shrink of bankroll(even still profit from poker..)
      Is it OK, right?
      Although this week lesson says I should thought about becoming good player instead of only seeking for money..
  • 4 replies
    • Jaissica
      Jaissica
      Bronze
      If UTG1 is a sensible player he very rarely has KQ here, much less KQo. That is way the hell too loose to open from UTG in a 9 handed game. Against a sensible player here his broke range is something like AKs, AQs clubs and JJ+.

You are going to get all-in against that range because you are in front by a decent stretch - 66% - 34%.

If UTG is a non-sensible player, you are going to go broke with him with any set anyway :)

NH, WP. Even against KQ you still had 35% of it (outs to a full house or quads) - your last call was just over 36% of pot, so I would probably often call here even if the villain showed me his hand ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Gonchan,

Well, you can't really fold here while the opponent could easily even have any kind of draw or QQ+ here. Against that kind of range you are doing very good. Don't be result oriented. Nice hand!

Best Regards.
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Jaissica
      Hmm, I didn't care Villains position when I thought about his hand range.
      Certainly a sensible player aren't going to open raise with QK from UTG..
      And the opinion that you will shove even if you can see his hand sounds interesting me. I will train to notice it quickly in game!

veriz
      ya, sensible player often have QQ+ on this point so I now am confidence about it.
      And I was mad because I was beaten by dominated hand 3 times 1hour session so I was result oriented more..
      I will also train mentality.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      ya, sensible player often have QQ+ on this point so I now am confidence about it.And I was mad because I was beaten by dominated hand 3 times 1hour session so I was result oriented more..
      I will also train mentality.

Yeah, that's what needs to be trained a lot. :) Mindset in poker is very important, without it you will just tilt away money. :(