Thinking about clearing deposit bonus

• bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Hi people :)

I was considering about depositing 500$ at Everest. How long will take to clear that amount if I am going to play 10nl/25nl few hours a day max tables as possible?

How fishy is player pool there? I heard rumors that Everest is really soft.
      Does HUD work there?

Thanks

Bondovac
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi bondovac,

i can confirm few things for you:
      - in my opinion Everest is pretty soft. you will need to have a bit of patience for the software though as it it not as smooth as Stars for example. i am able to play 4 tables comfortably. (6 might be possible at max). maybe others can share their experience here as well. :)

- HUD definitely works. i used HEM. if you have any help configuring, just ask for help :) . it is pretty straightforward anyway (and the HEM site gives clear instructions).

- did you receive your free 50 there? if not, there are 2 PokerStrategy.com codes that you can use. either PSVIP600 or 1000VIPPS which will give you a bonus value of either $600 or $1000 respectively, no matter how much your deposit is. it clears at $0.06 collected per 1 Summit Point. You will have 30 days to clear this. It depends really how much volume you will be able to put in. you will be able to tell within a day or two anyway, regarding your pace for clearing the bonus. I believe the $500 you are aiming for is quite doable for NL25.
      you can find the info in here: Everest review

once you start playing, pls share your experience with us so that other members can benefit as well. ok? :f_love:

have fun and gl!

smiles,
      wendy
    • bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Thank you for your reply. :)

I shall provide some insight when i start there.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      wonderful to hear! gl on your new journey.
      fresh starts are soo exciting. hope you can remain motivated to grind til the end :)
      looking forward to your end of october report already as well as your everest review :f_love:
    • bondovac
      bondovac
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      wonderful to hear! gl on your new journey.
      fresh starts are soo exciting. hope you can remain motivated to grind til the end :)
      looking forward to your end of october report already as well as your everest review :f_love:
      Well it isn't fresh start, I played at FTP, reached 50nl just around time they busted. :f_eek:

I transfered roll to Everest from Titan, "First Aid" one, because I can't stand Titan anymore. Played cca. 40K hands there, something is wrong with that "random" number generator. Im not really paranoid person.

So, how does Everest seem to me? It has greenish theme. Literaly and metaphoricly. Today played 4-6 10nl 6max tables, 7 BI up. Checked other limits, so many people is limping buttons, up to 600NL. :f_p:

Software is blah, even 6 tables is too much. I can't find auto top-up option, bet size option and other misc. stuff. It reduces number tables you can play drastically. But, at other hand, I'll try to play more cerebral poker, than just multitable like maniac. And I still need to try PLO here. :s_biggrin:

Bondovac