This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] What to do on the river ?

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $6,29
      MP1:
      $2,52
      Hero:
      $2
      BU:
      $1,83

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:club: , T:club:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,02, 2 folds, BU calls $0,02, SB calls $0,01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,10) K:diamond: , 8:club: , 5:club: (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero bets $0,08, 3 folds, MP1 raises to $0,16, Hero calls $0,08.

Turn: ($0,42) A:spade: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0,31, Hero calls $0,31.

Even though i don't think i get the correct odds to call on the turn for de FD i stll think im ahead against this oop cos he is verry loose.

With top pair (on the turn middle pair but i dont give him credit for the ace) and a flush draw it is justified a call right ?

Do i have any reasons to raise this turn ?

River: ($1,04) 3:spade: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $0,78, Hero ???

here im not sure if it is correct to call or not .

Final Pot: $2,60

What do you think?

Thank you for your comments,
      Bogdan
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bogdan1190,

Preflop: Well, I don't even like that much the limp here from MP2. Rather isolate if you want to play the hand than Call it. As I see you are doing way too many mistakes here with the hand while calling down with just TP on river.

As played
      Postflop: Well, the turn Call should be fine while you have the FD+TP. But I don't like the call on river that much. You don't beat much there than pure bluff. Rather just give it up and fold. Your TP ain't good here often.

Best Regards.