[NL2-NL10] Semi-bluff turn ?

• Bogdan1190
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A:spade: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,08, 5 folds, CO calls $0,08, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,19) 8:heart: , 7:spade: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,16, CO raises to $0,50, Hero calls $0,34.

Turn: ($1,19) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,59, CO folds.

Final Pot: $1,78

Flop is veery drawy buti thought that if i get my flush i have good implied odds

Is it fine to donk the turn like that ? Full houses may be possible but i dont see him here with a set since he is verry loose.

My plan on turn was bet call. My ace might be good also my Queen so i give 4 discounted outs for that and 9 for the FD i have around 13 outs.

It is ok to semi-bluff here with 13 outs ?

Im not sure if it makes sense to semi-bluff someone who rasied me on the flop

What do you think?

Thank you for your comments,
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello Bogdan1190,

Well, pretty horrible line to take. And also, if he is loose it doesn't mean that he can't have sets on flop in his range. I mean how can you even make such expectations? Also 78/67 ain't possible? :D

Even if you Call the flop you can never-ever donk the turn, I mean what you gonna achieve with it? I doubt the guy is ever folding a better hand there. But while he could easily raise you and you will never be able to continue, just donating money into nothing.

Best Regards.