This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Semi-bluff turn ?

• Bogdan1190
      Bogdan1190
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2,42
      CO:
      $9,04

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A:spade: , Q:spade:
      Hero raises to $0,08, 5 folds, CO calls $0,08, 3 folds.

Flop: ($0,19) 8:heart: , 7:spade: , 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,16, CO raises to $0,50, Hero calls $0,34.

Turn: ($1,19) 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,59, CO folds.

Final Pot: $1,78

Flop is veery drawy buti thought that if i get my flush i have good implied odds

Is it fine to donk the turn like that ? Full houses may be possible but i dont see him here with a set since he is verry loose.

My plan on turn was bet call. My ace might be good also my Queen so i give 4 discounted outs for that and 9 for the FD i have around 13 outs.

It is ok to semi-bluff here with 13 outs ?

Im not sure if it makes sense to semi-bluff someone who rasied me on the flop

What do you think?

Thank you for your comments,
      Bogdan
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bogdan1190,

Well, pretty horrible line to take. And also, if he is loose it doesn't mean that he can't have sets on flop in his range. I mean how can you even make such expectations? Also 78/67 ain't possible? :D

Even if you Call the flop you can never-ever donk the turn, I mean what you gonna achieve with it? I doubt the guy is ever folding a better hand there. But while he could easily raise you and you will never be able to continue, just donating money into nothing.

Best Regards.