[NL20-NL50] [NL50SH] QQ vs LAG Fish

• PewPewPoker
      Hello everybody,

Here's a hand I recently played on Everest. I've been in a lot of pots before and have been 3betting quite often, so my image is quite aggressive. We're about 130BB deep.

Preflop: I liked a call better, because I was in position, and he was quite aggressive, so I think I could get alot more value by slowplaying. His 3bet% is 13% btw.

Flop: I just raised it allin for protection on this superwet board. What could his range here be? 33,44, 77+, 56s (he 3bets alot preflop...). FD with overs, like AhTh+,KhQh. I have 50% equite vs this range, but I don't know if this isn't too wide. He could have 76, 45 Ah7x and SC like 8h9h+, and vs that range I'm definitely ahead.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance :)

Known players:

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:heart: , Q:spade:
      MP2 raises to $1,50, MP3 raises to $5,25, CO folds, Hero calls $5,25, 3 folds.

Flop: ($12,75) 7:heart: , 4:heart: , 3:club: (2 players)
      MP3 bets $7, Hero raises to $21,00, MP3 raises to $59,85 (All-In), Hero calls $38,85.

Turn: ($132,45) 4:diamond:
      River: ($132,45) 6:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $132,45

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows four-of-a-kind, fours (4s 4c)
      Hero shows (Qh Qs)

MP3 wins with four-of-a-kind, fours (4s 4c)
  • 3 replies
    • Letsdothisish
      You've got 38.8% against this range:

99+, 77, 44-33, AhKh, AhQh, AhJh, AhTh, Ah9h, Ah8h, Ah6h, Ah5h, Ah3h, Ah2h, 8h7h, 65s, 65o

I don't think he'll do this with a lot of FD's, except maybe the nut FD's. Reason I say this is your range is very narrow. What range would you put a cold 3bet caller on? Imo this is only JJ/QQ, occasionally some slowplayed monsters but you would 3bet these normally. So if he's a thinking player he wouldn't want to get it in against your range. I think the range I just chose is very wide if this is the case.

So you have to call after his shove, but I wouldn't want to isolate myself against this range. I would just call flop, and since he's so agressive, let him try to barrel you of your range and hope there's no A/K.

Personally I would 4bet preflop since you've shown so much agression and he would like to get it in with hands you dominate like 88-JJ/AQ.
    • Beseventh
      4b pre since you got good image on table ;)
    • Kaitz20
      Since MP2 is short and can easily shove with worse range that would put MP3 quite difficult spot I would also prefer calling pf.
      oOstflop I don´t think he would barrel turn that light, so I also like raising and playing for stacks. Making it 16$ seems better than 21$, since then it also looks like you´re raise/folding with air that spot.