This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] mylove190207 - hand evaluations AKs

• mylove190207
      mylove190207
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG2:
      $2,55
      Hero:
      $5,39
      CO:
      $4,86

0,02/0,05 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:spade: , K:spade: . UTG2 posts a blind of $0,05.
      UTG2 checks, MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, MP3 folds, CO calls $0,25, 4 folds.

Flop: ($0,62) 8:diamond: , 5:diamond: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,45, CO calls $0,45.

Turn: ($1,52) 6:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1,5, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1,52

I think that here I made big mistake on flop. I think I must check/fold here, because he can have flush or set and I am far behind. I bet because of his stats I think he set maining. Which is maybe true and he hit his set with flush draw. So he call may c-bet and made pot bet on turn, when I show weaknes.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello mylove190207,

Nah, I doubt that such VPIP is just set-mining in those spots. Although that's true that such a guy will most likely continue with a lot of his ranges which called preflop. A lot of FDs are possible and for the given reason that he is rather passive we might even see a free showdown if he doesn't have a hand. I'd consider rather Checking and then most likely folding to any action.

Best Regards.