withdrawal without depositing ?

• killfanfaron
      killfanfaron
      Bronze
      Hi.
      I would like to ask, if there is any poker room from where you can cashout without making a deposit the same way. ... (like when you make your money in freerolls etc.) If there is any room like that all ...
      thanks for any reply
  • 6 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I didn´t deposit to Partypoker and I cashout 900$
      Not sure if Pokerstrategy transfer is deposit, I think it shouldn´t be
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Mansion poker is strict about that one. Deposit first before withdrawal.
      Btw, is the $50 that was funded by the pokerstrategy is considered deposit already?
    • ancha666
      ancha666
      Bronze
      yes - mansion allows withdrawing without deposit (via poker strategy), you only have option to transfer by bank wire and first time you have to send photos of your ID.
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Is it possible to withdraw from mansion to moneybookers or western union (if it is acceptable) via pokerstrategy? Meaning no deposit
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Yes to most if not all rooms but it has to be by check (usually a small fee for postage) or bank wire as has been said but I think this is less common.

I recently wanted to do the same but found out I couldn't without depositing first. if you want to withdraw to a payment processor such as moneybookers or neteller you have to make a deposit first. You can withdraw it as soon as you put it in though unless your playing on pokerstars.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      unfortunately kapatid, neteller does not cater to our region of the world. does moneybookers? i dont know. after all, whats the use of playing it if we can never w/draw the money ever? i looked into checks once, i think there's an 8 dollar fee. (this is for absolute poker where i used to play) bankwire has $50 dollar fee i think. so never mind. pls do tell me if you figure out how best to do it for us filipino poker players. ur the only other ive seen so far