inactivity

• DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      i remember reading that if you don't play for x days party poker take a small amount of your BR. first of all WTF, and secondly, what happens if i don't play for some time? i would like to know everything there is to know about what pp do to your account when it is inactive for a while. i feel like this wasn't made clear when i signed up.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi DrDunne,

You are spot on.

Party do enforce an inactivity fee after 180 days.

You will find it in their terms and conditions, which you would have ticked before you signed up.

11. INACTIVE ACCOUNT FEES AND ABANDONMENT OF ACCOUNTS 11.1. If You do not access Your Account by 'logging on' to Your Account using Your Account name and password and either (i) place a cash wager or bet via the Services, or (ii) enter a tournament with a cash entry fee via the Gaming Services, or (iii) play a raked hand via the Gaming Services, as applicable, for any consecutive period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the 'Grace Period') Your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed 'Inactive'. 11.2. Once Your Account has been deemed Inactive we will be entitled to charge You an administrative fee (the 'Inactive Account Fee'). We will deduct an amount up to the Inactive Account Fee amount from Your Account Balance on the day following the end of the Grace Period and then every thirty (30) days thereafter in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from Your Account Balance if Your Account is re-activated by entering a tournament, or making a cash bet or wager, or by playing a raked hand.

Sorry to be the bearer of the bad news :(

Happy Sunday,

Gary
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      thanks for confirming that gary - i was worried the time period was shorter. i still think it's a little sneaky of them tho...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No problem sir.

Yeah, it's in the terms and conditions as I quoted and as far as I know they are the only Poker room to enforce this.

Gary