This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can't Play higher stakes?

• Xeonz123
      Xeonz123
      Bronze
      I signed up with Titan poker via Pokerstrategy with the 50 Dollar capital a couple of months back , I've been playing ever since building my bankroll however im not allowed to adavance through the higher stakes and i dont know why?
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Xeonz123,

I hope you enjoy playing on Titan Poker.

If you start playing poker with the $50 starting capital, you can only play beginners' limits initially:

* Bankroll protection
      o No Limit $0.02/$0.04
      o Fixed Limit $0.10/$0.20
      o Sit and Go $1

These limits are in line with PokerStrategy.com's bankroll management guidelines. In order to play higher limits you need to either...

* wait 120 days
      * or play at least 1,000 raked hands
      * or deposit at least $100 more in your poker account

The block on higher limits will then be lifted and you can choose whatever limit you want.

Please note that if you deposit $100 or more, you must contact the Titan Poker online support in order to have the the block lifted.

Ingrid
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      What is your bankroll now, if you do not mind me asking. :f_biggrin:
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Xeonz123
      a couple of months back
      Actually... Looking at your registration, that's closer to 6 weeks, and judging by what IngridN said, ">1000" - I don't think you should be playing any higher limits...