BB ($6.88)
      UTG ($5)
      UTG+1 ($5.49)
      Hero ($5.05)
      BTN ($6.76)

Dealt to Hero 8:heart: 8:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, BTN calls $0.20, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.47) 3:club: 5:spade: 5:club:

Hero bets $0.33, BTN raises to $0.80, Hero raises to $1.60, BTN calls $0.80

TURN ($3.67) 3:club: 5:spade: 5:club: 6:spade:

Hero bets $3.25 (AI), BTN calls $3.25

RIVER ($10.17) 3:club: 5:spade: 5:club: 6:spade: 4:diamond:

preflop standard; with call open 14% and 4% 3bet his range is:
      88-22, AJs-A5s, K9s+, QTs+, JTs, AQo-ATo, KJo+, QJo

probably he could only call open TT,99,AQs and sometimes light 3bet weak Ax

because of his high aggresion I think he could raise IP with any flush draw, A5,A3 any pocket so I 3bet because i dont want to play c/c turn and c/c river. river push for value.
      How play it versus this type of villains ?

sory for my weak english
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kunaguero5,

Don't be sorry for your English, it's good. :) I do understand everything also you meanwhile learn English during the hand posting, 2in1. :D

Well, even if he has a draw a) I wouldn't really 3bet on flop and isolate myself against strong hands or b) if would raise then I would take into account not to give him great implied odds for a draw which actually you are right now even doing. :( But as played well, not much to add. You can't really Check/Fold after you went for 3-bet value on flop.

Myself I'd just Call the raise and reevaluate it on further streets, although even calling would practically depend on the opponent. Against some I'd even consider just Bet/Folding while the opponents overall raise on flop ain't that high.

Best Regards.