2 players 2 PC's 1 internet

• 6 replies
      Hi Takiozi,

I have moved this thread to it's more appropriate home.

Personally, I wouldn't even think of doing this. It would probably lead to both of you getting your accounts closed.

I'm sure that it is possible, however, I really wouldn't do it.

To be 100% sure, why not contact their support team by email, or even by asking their Live customer support and they will clarify this better for you.

Kind regards,
    • doctorkgb
      I don't reccomend that. They will freeze your account.
    • thazar
      Originally posted by Takiozi
      Can i play with a friend on same table at PartyPoker if we share wireless internet?
      Hi Takiozi

if you want to do that there shouldnt be any issues providing:

1) you contact the poker room and explain the situation and wait for hteir approval
      2) never ever sit at the same table. The only exception might be MTTs but again there I would confirm with the poker room.

failing any of those 2 rules will lead to both accounts likely to get closed

Best regards

• Krishjanis
      Me and my friend we both play on Pokerstars, Party poker, 888, full tilt and we never had any problems, and on party poker and stars I have noticed that if we try to join the same tournament or cash table (by accident, not on purpose) the poker room just pops up and say you can't sit at the same table you click ok and that's it.
    • profimaximus
      Write to poker room. I wrote, because I share same internet connection with room mate, and they said that we can play from same location, but only mtt over 45 people.
    • Agiz19
      LOL, play just dont play together...