Diamond member

• Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      For an unknown reason im a diamond member this month? I only earned like 1 or 2k points. Not that im complaining.

Just wondering if everyone was or is it some promo that is running?

Anyone know the rakeback for a diamond member?
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey,

How many points do you normally need to earn diamond?

Sounds strange shhh before they downgrade you :D

If you are really intrigued and want to know why then contact Betfreds live support they are pretty fast at answering questions and pretty helpful or drop them an email if it was a promotion then i've missed the news :f_mad:

Regards
      Carl
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      on their website says 50kpoints min for diamond. I think i earnt 1k last month.

And my diamond status appears to be staying and im getting a huge bonus from the next points that im netting.

Do you know what the rakeback equiv is for diamond level. says 1% per 100points on their site, not sure how much that is equivalent to though.

And no im not contacting support lol not wanting to get it taken off me :) but i wondered if other ppl had the same thing.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Wow you luckbox :f_biggrin: wish they had given me diamond status lol :D

Well as they say 1% per 100 points so just get your grind on this month and take full advantage of it i guess it just depends on how much volume you can put in.

Obviously the regular diamond members will be playing higher stakes and raking more so they will earn more $$ in rakeback but gl mate

Carl
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      luckbox indeed. :) im just gonna grind it out. And hopefully get a big fat bonus for the end of the month :)