This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus for points

• akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

On Betfred's VIP page there is a section about getting bonus dollars for betfred points on the beginning of every month.
      Is this automatic? Do bonuses add up? Is there a minimum amount? I raked at least $10 last month and didn't get any bonus. I should've gotten like 60c :D

seriously, I just wanna check how it will go on the beginning of the next month. Whether it's automatic and whether bonuses are cumulative are serious questions :)
  • 6 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      It's all explained here. My guess is you have not upgraded to Bronze level because you have not played on Betfred for a full calendar month.

("All players that have played a full calendar month will be eligible to an upgrade on the first day of the following month")
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      I'm upgraded (even though I did NOT play a full calendar month xD fail). However, that wasn't my question.
    • Tdaub
      Tdaub
      Bronze
      well you should have gotten like 6 ct not 60 i hope you don't multiply your odds of winning by 10 also ;) :s_biggrin: Unless it is counted not from the amount you rake but exactly points then you would be right :f_love:
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      yea, well, whatevs... but still not my question :P shouldn't have tried to make a joke there... :)
    • TonyRice
      TonyRice
      Bronze
      Hey akrammon im not 100% sure of the details but i will check them for you now and get back to in this thread shortly :)

Thank you for being patient

Carl
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey akrammon im not 100% sure of the details but i will check them for you now and get back to in this thread shortly :)

Thank you for being patient

Carl