Bonus for points

• akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Hey guys!

On Betfred's VIP page there is a section about getting bonus dollars for betfred points on the beginning of every month.
      Is this automatic? Do bonuses add up? Is there a minimum amount? I raked at least $10 last month and didn't get any bonus. I should've gotten like 60c :D

seriously, I just wanna check how it will go on the beginning of the next month. Whether it's automatic and whether bonuses are cumulative are serious questions :)
  • 6 replies
    • oblitron
      oblitron
      Bronze
      It's all explained here. My guess is you have not upgraded to Bronze level because you have not played on Betfred for a full calendar month.

("All players that have played a full calendar month will be eligible to an upgrade on the first day of the following month")
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      I'm upgraded (even though I did NOT play a full calendar month xD fail). However, that wasn't my question.
    • Tdaub
      Tdaub
      Bronze
      well you should have gotten like 6 ct not 60 i hope you don't multiply your odds of winning by 10 also ;) :s_biggrin: Unless it is counted not from the amount you rake but exactly points then you would be right :f_love:
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      yea, well, whatevs... but still not my question :P shouldn't have tried to make a joke there... :)
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey akrammon im not 100% sure of the details but i will check them for you now and get back to in this thread shortly :)

Thank you for being patient

Carl
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ExternalUseOnly
      Hey akrammon im not 100% sure of the details but i will check them for you now and get back to in this thread shortly :)

Thank you for being patient

Carl