2nd starting capital

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      Hi!

I have just recieved an email i am eligible for a 2nd starting capital, but when i want to download the software it says connection cannot be made to server, or server is busy, is there a maintanance scheduled? because my interent works very well.

thanks
  • 15 replies
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i t has been solved, i downloaded it with older computer having WINxp, looks like 770 doesnt like vista
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Agiz,

Good to hear you sorted, not so good to hear about vista

Ingrid
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Does anything agree with vista? :f_biggrin:

Also if you want to d/l it on that pc check your antivirus/firewall settings just turn them off for a few mins while you d/l the client cos a lot of them seem to have problems with poker rooms :f_cool:

Regards

Carl
    • support770
      support770
      Bronze
      Hi Agiz19,

Poker770 software’s minimum requirements are as following:

- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista or 7.
      - Pentium 400MHz or faster. CPU with at least 128MB of RAM.
      - Minimum screen resolution 800 by 600 pixels with 16-bit ("High Colour").
      - At least 30MB of free disk space.

So you should be able to run our software from your computer.

Now, in order to solve your issue, we would advise you to uninstall the Poker770 lobby and delete all your cookies by clicking on "Tools" - "Internet Options" - "General" - "Browsing history" - "Delete" - "Cookies" - "Delete".

While making all these changes, please make sure that you are logged onto your computer from the Administrator account and not just a user with “computer administrator” privileges.

Finally, after having reinstalled the software, please right click on the Poker770 icon on your desktop -> Select Properties -> Select compatibility > Run this program in compatibility mode Windows Xp (service pack 2).

Should your issus persist, do not hesitate to contact us at support@poker770.co.uk.

Regards,

Yoanna
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks Yoanna for stopping by :)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      thanks for the responses all :) i would like to ask if i can take advantage of freee 7.70 for poker also as a poker strategy player.

Thnaks
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeh sure http://www.pokerstrategy.com/free-play-poker770/

These are the instructions, did you already use our download link? If so one of a few things could happen when you first sign up a live chat box appears and you can ask them about it and they will give you the email adress and tell you what to say, or,

A promo box appears with the free $7.70 info, or,

You get an email telling you that you can claim it.

I think all 3 of these happened for me when i signed up

Regards

Carl
    • bakljav
      bakljav
      Bronze
      I cannot enter my nickname in the box below, coz there is no box rly wtf??!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bakljav
      I cannot enter my nickname in the box below, coz there is no box rly wtf??!!
      can you give me your Poker770 nickname (not your username) and I'll update it for you :)
    • bakljav
      bakljav
      Bronze
      rly this site is so lame, cant find shit here, have to be sherlock holmes to find the page you are looking for!!! i entered my nickname, in the box from a link in my email, but there the cookies were not cleared and rly i dont give a fuck about this 50$, im just sick with this poker crap!!!

So please stop spaming me with this lame offers or make your site better so i dont waste an hour to make a fcking account through your ridicules site please!!!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      rly this site is so lame, cant find shit here, have to be sherlock holmes to find the page you are looking for!!! i entered my nickname, in the box from a link in my email, but there the cookies were not cleared and rly i dont give a fuck about this 50$, im just sick with this poker crap!!!

So please stop spaming me with this lame offers or make your site better so i dont waste an hour to make a fcking account through your ridicules site please!!!
      are you talking about PokerStrategy.com?
    • bakljav
      bakljav
      Bronze
      "zdkohunter" is nickname if you want to update, but i entered it already, so... and i doubt i am going to play anymore, havetn played online poker for months...and now i lose my cool coz this site is like prehistoric
    • bakljav
      bakljav
      Bronze
      y pokerstrategy.com xD sry but it is the truth... i used another browser, not the one where i got your mail, its like 10 clicks to get to the site of the 2.starting capital, it should be the first thing i see when i login your site!! rly you have to make this better ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      "zdkohunter" is nickname if you want to update, but i entered it already, so... and i doubt i am going to play anymore, havetn played online poker for months...and now i lose my cool coz this site is like prehistoric
      Thank you :) your nickname was already entered and all seems fine to me.

Sadly, I must say that I'm a little disappointed with your tone. You received the free $50 capital not once, twice, three times but many more times and I know that a large amount of our users would love to have as many chances as you do to build their bankroll.

I suggest you write a ticket to our customer support and ask them to refrain sending you further offers because you wouldn't like to take part in this promotion anymore. I believe your problem will be solved then.

Complaining about not being able to enter your username seems unreal to me when you have the detailed instructions in the emails.

Just think about it for a second..

Ingrid
    • bakljav
      bakljav
      Bronze
      ok for real, on the site with instructions there was no box to enter, so you should check that ;) its not unreal, i had to use my other browser, the one i dont want to delete cookies you know ;) (maybe it was the browser, than you should point out which one i have to use!)

And sorry for the tone, i guess you are not responsible, but you should forward this to someone who is, this site is like 10 years behind!

Yes i know i received the starting capital a few times, but i know you got a lot more than a couple hundred dollars from me playing for you, i know how this works ;) you wouldnt offer me this 50$ if you wouldnt have something out of it!

I am not blameing you, this is how the world turns these days! The thing is its sad that it took me an hour to do this, despite i have done this a lot of times xD , this SITE is not good, thats all i am saying :)

+this wasnt my day at all :)

Bye