$3.82
      BU:
      $3.81
      SB:
      $1.76
      BB:
      $4.54

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q, K.
      4 folds, MP3 calls $0.04, Hero calls $0.04, BU calls $0.04, SB calls $0.02, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.2) T, 5, T (5 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.16, BU folds, SB folds, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.16.

Turn: ($0.52) 5 (2 players)
      MP3 checks, Hero bets $0.40, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.52.

Was it right to take a bluff with this kind of boards? Here, I got a very loose and very passive player on TURN. Did it make sense to continue to make a bluff like this with this kind of boards, and with this kind of players?
  • 4 replies
    • mylove190207
      mylove190207
      Bronze
      I prefer no to. Because in such multiway pots are big chance that someone hit something that is good enough for call. I prefer not to bild a pot on such board with so many oponents.
    • Scooney
      Scooney
      Bronze
      I think its a decent spot to take a stab on the flop, though when you get a call, and a second pair on the flop I might be inclined to check behind. Yes you can probably get flush draws to fold but as you said he's very passive, a T and a 5 could play c/c, and a random A might continue thinking he has showdown value. You're only really getting worse hands to fold I think.

Pre-flop I think you should raise rather than limp. Take the initiative while you can as more often not you'll miss the flop and won't necessarily have the opportunity to take a stab at it.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello anhvusa,

Preflop: Standard iso-raise here rather than limp in and play in such a multiway pot.

As played
      Postflop: Standard spot to just Check behind, not worth take stabs. You ain't gonna make a lot worse hands to Fold. I don't really understand why didn't you raise it preflop and take the pot down right there than make such play postflop with air.

You said even the guy is loose then I doubt that we will have a lot fold equity there anyways.

Best Regards.
    • anhvusa
      anhvusa
      Bronze
      @all: Welcome and thanks for all constructive feedback. :) I've learned something from this case and hopefully I could make better moves next time instead of doing silly and nonsense mistakes like this.

Thanks and best regards.