What am I doing wrong?

• 17 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      !'ve never made a deposit, started in 10,000 seat freerolls paying top 260 - 15c to cash, woohoo! - and went from there.
      Nothing magical , just micro nl4 and now up to nl10 is all, although I have won a few grand
    • pokeraras
      pokeraras
      Bronze
      It could be only variance. bad variance.

I dont see something wrong with your overall stats. By the way, can you post your "positon stats"? I think it more relevant to judge your game.
    • wnbMG
      wnbMG
      Bronze
      When u'll have 10x more hands than now u will see what's going on. 6k/10k is just almost all variance...
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      These stats are only for the hands that I played since last week.....

Are these the position stats?

• pokeraras
      pokeraras
      Bronze
      No it is not. Position stats, where we can see you stats according to position. small blinds, big blinds, early, middle, etc.
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      i will start maybe investing few dollars on a coach, like 30$ per hour every week and I am sure you will be better soon. I have tried and my result are much better lately :) ))
    • cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      after losing 35€ in few days, in these days i am running pretty good :) )
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      I am still trying but I am having big down and up swings. Bad beats are holding me back and bad players with rags always hit. Going to deposit again and maybe try to play some 50 50 sngs on PS. Any strategies ? Is it wprth it? How should my bankroll managment be?
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stabillo
      I am still trying but I am having big down and up swings. Bad beats are holding me back and bad players with rags always hit. Going to deposit again and maybe try to play some 50 50 sngs on PS. Any strategies ? Is it wprth it? How should my bankroll managment be?
      First of all you have to make choise what will you play. Dont make jumps from one game to another just because you wanna make some fast $$$. Poker is not game like that (or it is for LUCKBOXES).

If you want to play 50/50 on PS, your BR should be at least 50BI¨s including RAKE? . Am i wrong guys?

When you play, dont think about your BR --> if you do, you are not concetrate to a game, beacuse you thinking how much money do you loose or win.

This is my oppinion. Read some articles on pokerstrategy, read topics, ask players.

On my journey they helped me a lot with articles an videos.

regards,

Dunja
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Your c-bet success rate on flop % is too low.

Choose better spots to c-bet I think, but your sample size is very low hence this too might be variance.
    • bennisboy
      bennisboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar

Choose better spots to c-bet I think, but your sample size is very low hence this too might be variance.
      QFT
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar

This.

Got pretty shocked when I saw this huuuge gap. I think the biggest microstakes leak is that they cbet any board without no clue what to do if they get called which lead to check/fold on turn.

When I cbet on a board I always have a plan on what cards I will barrel on turn/river and which I will give up.
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      Did a little reading, watched videos, and played many many hands. After almost loosing my entire bankroll last week I did my best and there were positive results.I finished 473 from 32106 players and won 100$ I was doing pretty well untill yesterday when I gave NL25 a try. I thought to myself I will stop if I loose A stack or so... At first it was gooing great until couple of bad beats and bad bluffs. At the end I ended up loosing 43$ and on top of that lost 50$ more playing 15$ fifty fifty sngs. Once again I was punished for bad bakroll management....
      Now I am playing NL10 and doing well and going to stick to it untill I have the right bankroll for NL25.
      Here are dome stats :
    • Stabillo
      Stabillo
      Bronze
      Any suggestions ? How are my stats?
    • w4terman
      w4terman
      Bronze
      your biggest leak is bankroll managemnt!

dont care about your stats atm... with that bankroll managment you are going broke once a week!

BM is very critical
    • buzzinowt
      buzzinowt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gadget51
      !'ve never made a deposit, started in 10,000 seat freerolls paying top 260 - 15c to cash, woohoo! - and went from there.
      Nothing magical , just micro nl4 and now up to nl10 is all, although I have won a few grand
      Be careful blaming your losses on bad beats.
    • bazfresh
      bazfresh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w4terman
      your biggest leak is bankroll managemnt!

dont care about your stats atm... with that bankroll managment you are going broke once a week!
      Back to 5NL.... I think