$1,09
      MP3:
      $1,79
      CO:
      $1,2
      Hero:
      $2,02

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:spade: , J:club:
      2 folds, UTG2 calls $0,02, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, CO calls $0,02, Hero calls $0,02, SB folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,11) Q:heart: , 9:club: , 2:spade: (5 players)
      BB checks, UTG2 checks, MP3 checks, CO bets $0,06, Hero calls $0,06, 2 folds, MP3 calls $0,06.

Turn: ($0,29) 4:heart: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO bets $0,08, Hero raises to $0,26, MP3 calls $0,26, CO calls $0,18.

River: ($1,07) 3:diamond: (3 players)
      MP3 checks, CO checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $1,07

played to passively? i could of raise the flop easley and maybe bet turn ? what do you think?

Thank you for your comments,
      Bogdan
  • 4 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Not at all.

I don't think on the flop you can raise in a multi-way pot like that.

Raising on turn is fine but I would probably even call turn. Raising is just too thin of value. You had position and you can go pot control. And other hands like KQ/AQ can easily go check/calling you all the way.
    • Tombic
      Tombic
      Bronze
      I would raise preflop and collect dead money. If they call, you still have huge advantegies: position and initiative and still win pot 80% since limpers usually play fit/fold. So it's equity+ spot for sure even against 3 limpers. And if you hit flop like that, limpers gonna pay you with draws and medium pairs for sure
    • yeahyoung0312
      yeahyoung0312
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tombic
      I would raise preflop and collect dead money. If they call, you still have huge advantegies: position and initiative and still win pot 80% since limpers usually play fit/fold. So it's equity+ spot for sure even against 3 limpers. And if you hit flop like that, limpers gonna pay you with draws and medium pairs for sure
      Agreed. Didn't notice the flat-call pre!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bogdan1190,

Preflop: You can as well even consider to isolate here and not try to overplay TP type of hands postflop. :) Although obviously it's not a huge mistake to Call with the hand but your plan will be to play for strong made hands only.

As played
      Postflop: Well, kinda marginal to raise on turn being in multiway pot. I guess I'd rather take the pot control there and Call it. There ain't gonna be that many draws from we should be scared but we could just value-town ourselves against strong hands.

Best Regards.