[NL2-NL10] NL 2 AK suited

• Bogdan1190
      Known players:

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:spade: , K:spade:
      UTG2 raises to $0,05, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0,18, 3 folds, UTG2 calls $0,13.

Flop: ($0,39) 5:club: , 4:spade: , 2:heart: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,07, Hero calls $0,07.

is it ok to call the flop here?

i thought it was a verry bad bet from him becouse it was verry small i was inclined to raise him but i don't want to inflate the pot and if he 3-bets me i got to fold .

Turn: ($0,53) 3:club: (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $0,44, Hero raises to $0,88, UTG2 calls $0,44.

River: ($2,29) 9:club: (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero checks.

maybe a bet of ~1,35c on the river ? or is it better to check behind?

Final Pot: $2,29
  • 2 replies
    • yeahyoung0312
      I think with him calling your turn raise you already maximized your value on this hand. That board is clearly favouring a wheel, which makes perfect sense there and unless villain have seen you bluff on polarized board, there is no way he would call any bet on that river without an A.
    • veriz
      Hello Bogdan1190,

You ain't gonna achieve much with the raise on turn. Rather just Call and keep weaker hands in the play. He will most likely fold a lot weaker hands and you might at the same time even isolate yourself against 6x.

Also even if you go for a raise why do you min-raise and give great odds even for a FD to call. :(

I'd rather Call the turn and keep weaker hands in the play and then bet river for value if he Checks. But as played kinda thin value, hard to see him Calling with a lot worse than Ax and at the same for us it might be just a split as well.

Best Regards.