MP: $3.61
      MP+1: $5.24
      LP: $5.91
      CO: $7.12
      BTN: $10.48
      SB: $2.18

SB posts SB $0.03, BB posts BB $0.06

Pre Flop: ($0.09) Hero has A:club: K:club:

Hero raises to $0.24, fold, fold, fold, LP calls $0.24, fold, fold, fold, fold

Flop: ($0.57, 2 players) 3:spade: 5:heart: 8:club:
      Hero bets $0.35, LP calls $0.35

Turn: ($1.27, 2 players) 5:club:
      Hero bets $0.95, LP calls $0.95

River: ($3.17, 2 players) K:diamond:
      Hero bets $1.65, LP raises to $3.30, fold

LP player:

Turn: What line should I have chose vs this player? Bet/fold as I played or check/fold? '5' didn't change much in his range but I hit flush draw.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Well, against that kind of opponent I guess I wouldn't even CBet there. If you are going to CBet then you also have to consider against that kind of opponent even 2-3 barreling. There is no way we can play against him profitable with just 1barrel. Just Check/Fold the flop vs his floats.

Although as played I would still Call on river vs his min-raise. It might be even from his side a bluff while he floats a lot and there ain't gonna be many hands what beat you. He may easily be even floating with K high. :D

Best Regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      I ask because I don't know why not to CBet. I don't have this flow like you. What kind of opponents is he?

Do you think that he could have bluffed on the river with mini raise? This kind of bet almost always means very strong hand...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I ask because I don't know why not to CBet. I don't have this flow like you. What kind of opponents is he?

That kind of opponent who is capable of floating A LOT as you see from the stats even. Fold to CBet very small, fold to turn CBet very small.

Do you think that he could have bluffed on the river with mini raise? This kind of bet almost always means very strong hand...

That kind of opponent could do that who is floating a lot and also has kinda aggressive image on the river. Plus it's a good card to raise for him and make us some smaller PPs to fold.