$33.20
      MP1:
      $7.44
      MP2 (Hero):
      $32.23
      MP3:
      $26.04

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 3 folds, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.75) 9, 6, 4 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.00, SB raises to $2.25, Hero calls $1.25.

Turn: ($6.25) 7 (2 players)
      SB bets $3.00, Hero calls $3.00.

River: ($12.25) A (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6.66, SB calls $6.66.

Final Pot: $25.57.

Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of queens(Qd Qc).
      SB shows a pair of tens(Ts Tc).

Hero wins with a pair of queens(Qd Qc).

Preflop: Not much to say here i make a standard raise with qq 1 guy from the sb calls. For some reason i can t find his stats on my poker tracker but i played like 50 hands with him and had no reads, just thought of him as an average player...

Flop: He checks i make a normal cbet and he makes a small reraise... Here i think he either has a set, an overpair (except aa or kk although you never know) or something like 78 and decide to just call to keep the pot small in case he has me beat.

Turn: Turn card doesn t really change anything, he bets and i call again.

River: An ace hits and he checks. Now i feel really confident he doesn t have a set, some funky 2 pair or an ace because i think he d bet it and i put him on exactly 1010 or jj and decide to make a half pot bet for value because i think he d think that the ace looks like a good card for me to bluff at if i was drawing or if i was turning some kind of pair into a bluff (do i give people too much thinking credit?)

So what do you think about the bet? Also if he pushed after i bet otr would you call?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think you played your hand fine.
      You can consider raising turn, but since you can´t be sure what hands he would either b/c or bet/shove then going to showdown seems fine.

River valuebet is think ,but reasonable, since he would likely bet there his better hands and might c/c with worse hands
      If he would c/rai I´d fold to his shove, since it isn´t really bluff that often.