Back to Party. Bonus code CC25?

• datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      Hi.

I took my 50$ starting capital at Partypoker about 5 months ago. After playing some SNGs I managed to get some profit and then loose all the bonus money due to really bad BRM. I made a cashout of what was left and continued to play at Pokerstars with an older account.

Now I want to go back to Party as I read that it has more fish and I also want to start getting Strategy Points and advance my status to silver.
      I am playing NL5 at the moment and I think opening a new account at another site to use a first depositors bonus at this blind level is worthless, at least until I advance to NL10. But I will need a couple of months to reach that level with the hours I play per week.

My question is about the possible bonuses.

According to this page I can't get the 100% up to $500 bonus because there are more than 120 days past from my registration. The official page says 60 days so I guess this is off.

I guess I an not eligible for the Upgrade account offer too as it says 60 days here.

Finally, I found at some places the bonus code CC25, which is supposed to give you 25$ free (completely free???) with a 50$ (first) deposit. That sounds great for my situation. Does anyone tried it or heared that it works? Nothing is written about this at Partypoker's site so I'm a little suspicious...

Thank you.
  • 7 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      from what i can tell.....it has to be a first deposit/you can deposit only 10 to qualify/you then get 6.25 into your account for every 38 player points you earn.

152 points for the 25...im not sure if there is a time limit to get the points.
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      It will be my first deposit.
      Can you tell me where you found that info?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi datalogg,

Since you received the free $50 starting capital, you could have upgrade your account with in 60 days.

Unfortunately, that has passed as you mentioned and the only thing I can think of to benefit some free bonus is to participate in our exclusive freerolls.

The bonus code cc25 is not ours and it won't work as far as I know.

let me know if I can help you further on
      Ingrid
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      Ok, thank you.
      So you say that since my account is tracked to this site I can't use promotions found in other sites. That actually makes sense...
      Unless of course if there is a bonus for everybody at some time but in this case it will normally be mentioned at the official site of the room I guess.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by datalogg
      Ok, thank you.
      So you say that since my account is tracked to this site I can't use promotions found in other sites. That actually makes sense...
      Unless of course if there is a bonus for everybody at some time but in this case it will normally be mentioned at the official site of the room I guess.
      In the client under bonus you can find bonuses that you can use atm. And something I always do if there's no public ones is sending a mail to the support asking if they have any. Sometimes you get lucky :)
    • datalogg
      datalogg
      Bronze
      I took your advice and sent them an e-mail asking about the cc25 promotion. They told me of course that I can't get it but re-offered me one that they said I missed last month. This is the one LONGPLAY66 was talking about, 25$ released in 4 parts after 38 points each in one month.
      Thank you all for helping!
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      you're welcome,good luck against those pesky russians on party :D