SB posts SB $0.05, Hero posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has 3:diamond: 7:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, SB calls $0.05, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.30, 3 players) K:heart: 3:heart: 7:club:
      SB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.45, UTG calls $0.45, SB calls $0.35

Turn: ($1.65, 3 players) 3:spade:
      SB bets $0.82, Hero raises to $3.00, fold, fold

SB player

Turn: What to do when he shiped all in? It would be hard decision because I had FH but we have to think that it was just free play. What to do in this situation?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Turn: What to do when he shiped all in? It would be hard decision because I had FH but we have to think that it was just free play. What to do in this situation?
      - I would not fold boat that spot, since he can easily shove with 7x. I think turn raise is generally fine to then prepare river shove, although if you know he can b/f turn then you can also call and then raise on blank river (if river isn´t K or 7)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Kaitz20
      Hi,

- I would not fold boat that spot, since he can easily shove with 7x. I think turn raise is generally fine to then prepare river shove, although if you know he can b/f turn then you can also call and then raise on blank river (if river isn´t K or 7)
      :f_biggrin: Obviously he is never-ever shipping with 7x on such a board. That's just horrible to think of.

Although my own play would be most likely even raise the flop bigger ~$0,60 = pot size raise to protect your hand. And as played the turn, I would just Call. Rather let him hit any kind of flush and then he might even be willing to play for the stacks. But of course throwing a small raise shouldn't be that off either.