$0.97
      SB:
      $1.00
      BB:
      $5.15
      UTG1:
      $2.98

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, Q.
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 3 folds, BB raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.49) 9, A, 2 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.29, Hero raises to $0.70, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.78.

Was that a good idea to call a PreFlop Raise and 3Bet on Flop to Bluff a TAG like this?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello anhvusa,

Preflop: Fold vs the 3bet, I don't really see any reason to should continue here while you even didn't mention any reason for it.

As played
      Postflop: Well, of course it could be a reasonable play after him CBetting kinda weak although with huge variance, might just donate to him. For that reason you can as well just float against him since he is willing to give it up on turn anyways if he doesn't have a hand.

Best Regards.
    • anhvusa
      anhvusa
      Bronze
      Thanks coach for evaluating my hand! :)

Sometimes, I played a little bit different from the SHC just to experiment what I thought based on the opponent's actions and the situation which I was involved in. Most of time, I found that I was wrong :D and made mistakes (especially in the long run). So from these mistakes, I was learned something that could help me improve my games.

Once more, thanks and best regards,

anhvusa