FAst question about berfair!

• 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Holdemfreakie,

Bad news I'm afraid.

It is currently not possible to transfer $ from player to player at Betfair :(

Kind regards,

Gary
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      EDIT: Ignore all this, I'm talking about betfred and just found out this was the betfair forum lol

Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hey Holdemfreakie,

Bad news I'm afraid.

It is currently not possible to transfer $ from player to player at Betfair :(

Kind regards,

Gary
      Actually it is, but it's not as simple as on other sites :)

In order to activate the player to player account transfer feature your account must be at least 3 months old and your rake must be over $2000, you must also provide full identity verification documents, as below.

We will need you to send us ( A ) A clear copy of your Passport / I.D. card (both sides), ( B ) A clear copy of the credit cards used (both sides),( C ) A clear copy of a recent bank statement showing your name and address.

The email address to which these should be sent is: support@betfred.com. Please also note: In the interest of security, if you email any card information, please ensure you block out the middle 8 digits. We only require the first and last 4 digits of the card number.

Please also note that the limit per transfer would be $2000 and the ultimate decision to allow this facility is for the Poker Manager, it is not guaranteed that the transfer facility will be activated.
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze
      Thank you!!! :)
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Lol I'm sorry but I think I made a small misstake :P

I thought this was the betfred forum sorry ignore my last post :f_mad:
    • Holdemfreakie
      Holdemfreakie
      Bronze