[NL2-NL10] Nl4Sh Tt

• TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      Ongame Network $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1469734
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BB: $7.88
      UTG: $5.35
      MP: $3.76
      Hero (CO): $5.26
      BTN: $3.94
      SB: $5.02

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is CO with T :diamond: T :club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BTN raises to $0.36, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.78) 6 :club: 4 :diamond: 8 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50

Turn: ($1.78) 9 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.10, BTN raises to $2.20, Hero folds

Final Pot: $3.98
      Hero mucks T :diamond: T :club:
      BTN wins $3.72
      (Rake: $0.26)

ok so the turn minraise is an indication?

what would be ur line with this hand?
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      We don't have stats about him. What is his 3bet %? AF?

Preflop: If I have aggressive player on bu who cbets and even 2nd barrels often I would fold it preflop. We're in the tought spot so playing OOP would be very hard since we see many flops and turns which include J-A.
      If I have tight opp who 3bets 5% or less I would also fold it, against his range we're only hoping to flop a set.
      I would call only against a player who plays predictable postflop and I'm better than him on later streets.
      Also have in mind he only min3bets you which is usually indicator of strength.

Flop: I don't like your donk at all. He floats you with all his 3betting range. You're beat by his range so much and on later streets you'll have tougher decisions because there is more money in the pot.
      Would you play set this way? Nope, only overpairs and your preflop call told him you probably don't have QQ+.

Turn: What is he folding to your 2nd bet? Only AJo, AQo and AKo. Everything else he's calling or raising. And you're waaay behind against his range. Good fold, but that's the only thing I like.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello TilTmuch,

Well, I don't really understand the donk on flop? I mean let him CBet with worse hands. You just wont know where you stand with your hand if he decides to raise you. Check/Call it and reevaluate it on further streets.

But as played not much you can do, there is no way we can continue vs his raise while not even knowing the opponent.

Best Regards.