[NL2-NL10] Nl2 Fr Jj

• keoghh
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J:heart: , J:spade:
      UTG2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 5 folds, BB raises to $0.24, Hero calls $0.16.

Flop: ($0.49) 8:heart: , 5:club: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      BB raises $0.82 (All-In), Hero folds.

Final Pot: $1.31

Good fold? Villian was pretty tight and was 3-betting like 3% over 500 hands, guessing he had QQ,KK,AA
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20

If you can´t call his flop shove on that board you should fold pf, since you don´t get correct odds to hit set. Since his stats are quite larger sample I think pf fold would be best option but if I´d called pf I´d also call that flop.
      It is always chance he can shove there AK or decided to 3-bet with TT
    • veriz
      Hello keoghh,

You should make your decision right preflop, either you want to play for the stacks or not. There is no way you Call it there. You either shove or just fold the hand. Most likely if he has been pretty tight then just fold, you at the best get a coinflip.

Best Regards.
    • keoghh
      Ahh cheers guys never thought about it like that, will do in future, i mean looking back now, i did get bad odds for set value, and this would actually be a dream flop for me to get it in if i wanted to, so yeh i realise now i should have folded preflop seen as tho at worst he has AK.