• 13 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi blessie,

Welcome to our community!

Where are you from?

Yes, I think you may find "some" friends here to talk poker with :D

Where do you play and whats your game then?

Ingrid
    • blessie
      blessie
      Bronze
      im from the philippines, i used to play at FTP but we all know why they shut down, so i started to play a lot of live poker, good thing i checked my pokerstrategy acct and now im waiting for my bonus to be invested on everest, it sad that FTP closed down, they had such a great interface- their software is the friendliest

anyway i specialized on heads up and 6 handed s & g, NL holdem
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi again blessie,

Yes, we keep saying "just one time FT" :) and well, just have to wait and see!

I hope you'll enjoy playing at Everest Poker, they are very popular. You can find your fellow Everest PokerStrategiests on the Everest poker board.

I also play HU and 6 max :) we'll see you at the tables hopefully! Keep us updated yeah?

Ingrid
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hello blessie!

welcome to our community! :heart:

i also play 6handed and i'm also from the philippines. which city do you live in? what limits do you play? do you play a lot?

don't be shy to tell us more about yourself. this is a wonderful community where you will meet many wonderful people. we certainly hope to see you posting more and more. :)

smiles,
      wendy
    • blessie
      blessie
      Bronze
      hi wendy i live in makati-- do u play at metro or lets all in?

@ ingrid thanks for replying, ya see u at the tables

question for both of u,

where can i download a free poker software where i can see stats of my opponent, like VP$IP and PFR, AF, that sorts would u know? thanks :D :spade: :spade: :spade: :spade: :spade:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi Blessie,

Welcome to the Community :)

We have our very own free and unique software tool and it's called Elephant

By clicking the above link you will see it's features and how to set it up.

Hope this was helpful and I wish you every success in your poker journey

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • blessie
      blessie
      Bronze
      thanks gary :D

GL
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey blessie,

i live in QC. yes i've been to metro (just once though) and i've played in resorts world too during the APT. generally really lazy to go out so i prefer clicking buttons online. :D do you grind there a lot? what game do you play?

also, did you figure out the elephant? you can check out:

To the video: How to install the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the PokerStrategy.com Elephant

Forum board - Elephant Support

There are quite some other Philippine players here. We have a thread in International community. you should pass by sometime. the guys are great. :)
    • blessie
      blessie
      Bronze
      yes i play a lot of tourney in metro and lets all in -- i rarely play cash game nowadays, but when i do- i play 10-20 blinds... the reason why i specialized in 6 handed is bec we play a lot house game in my friends house in QC, in banaue- you and your friends should drop by sometime- we'll play live S and Go, its a real offer, hehehe, nakakahilo ung everest- nasira ulo kos dun,snay kc ako sa FTP.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      wow sounds like fun! i don't really have real life poker buddies. my friends have different interests. :P they just look at me funny when i talk about poker.

haha! if you're used to FTP, other softwares can be quite a shock. it has happened to me too. but well, we just have to move on and live with it since FTP doesn't really operate any more at this time. :( hopefully, the fishiness of the player pool will make up for it.

how are you doing so far? nasan ba yung lets allin?
    • blessie
      blessie
      Bronze
      sa tapat ng dampa sa macapagal, sa HK sun plaza... ok mga tourney dun.. sa saturday may 100k gtd cla, php550 buy in...
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      why don't you say hi to the other pinoys in this forum? you can find them in this thread blessie

PINOY pokerista PASOK!!
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome!