Party poker login/cash out problem

• Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to ask you if any of you is experiencing similar problems. Firstly, sometimes party poker won't let me log in for some reason. After I have tried to solve this by changing my password, it didn't work, and the problem persist.

Secondly, there is a bigger problem regarding cashout. I have made succesful deposits/cashouts before in Party poker, but now for some reason they are asking for the personal document again to be uploaded. When I try to do it - the system crashes. I have written an email to them with the attached document on Friday, sept30 and I didn't receive any answer/help from then until now, wednesday, october 5.

Does anybody of you experience similar issues ?

Regards,
      Johnis
  • 3 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      No I do not experience similar issues.

Are you using a VPN sometimes? I know that when I forgot to disconnect from mine I couldn't connect to Full Tilt.

And about the cashout, did you receive any help in the mail? And it's only been like 2-3 working days so it wasn't a unusually slow respond :)
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Well, to be honest, I don't know what the VPN is. I haven't changed any settings for the whole 2 years period, which I have been playing for. In fact, I haven't been playing poker for like 2-3 months, and before that, I have never experienced any login issues.

For the cashout issue I didn't receive any help. However I have sent them another email regarding this problem. I hope they solve it soon :)

Thanks for replying to my post, so I don't feel very lonely :D
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Haha np :P

While waiting for a reply from them you can read about VPN here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network :s_biggrin: