This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party poker login/cash out problem

• Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to ask you if any of you is experiencing similar problems. Firstly, sometimes party poker won't let me log in for some reason. After I have tried to solve this by changing my password, it didn't work, and the problem persist.

Secondly, there is a bigger problem regarding cashout. I have made succesful deposits/cashouts before in Party poker, but now for some reason they are asking for the personal document again to be uploaded. When I try to do it - the system crashes. I have written an email to them with the attached document on Friday, sept30 and I didn't receive any answer/help from then until now, wednesday, october 5.

Does anybody of you experience similar issues ?

Regards,
      Johnis
  • 3 replies
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      No I do not experience similar issues.

Are you using a VPN sometimes? I know that when I forgot to disconnect from mine I couldn't connect to Full Tilt.

And about the cashout, did you receive any help in the mail? And it's only been like 2-3 working days so it wasn't a unusually slow respond :)
    • Johnis
      Johnis
      Bronze
      Well, to be honest, I don't know what the VPN is. I haven't changed any settings for the whole 2 years period, which I have been playing for. In fact, I haven't been playing poker for like 2-3 months, and before that, I have never experienced any login issues.

For the cashout issue I didn't receive any help. However I have sent them another email regarding this problem. I hope they solve it soon :)

Thanks for replying to my post, so I don't feel very lonely :D
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Haha np :P

While waiting for a reply from them you can read about VPN here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network :s_biggrin: