Hi from Croatia!

• tukan0407
      tukan0407
      Gold
      Hi everyone!

I come from Croatia, I play on PS (used to play on FTP too); 9-man turbo SNGs ($7, $15), sometimes tourneys. Just for fun, I play NL, PLO, 5CD..

I've been using PokerStrategy a lot (it's even my homepage) and for a long time but I never even commented an article, never posted a thread, don't know why. But almost every day I read news, articles, watch videos, sng coachings..

I use forum the least, and my intention is to change that. And the change starts today!
  • 14 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Platinum! :s_o: :s_o:

Where have you been hiding? :)

Welcome to our community! Great to have you here finally and hopefully you'll show us more of you from now on.

I also play on Stars 6max nl and HU sng's :)

I suppose as an sng player, you are more than happy to see Collin joining us yes? Collin will go into detail about icm considerations, bubble exploitation and other SNG strategies.

For exmaple:http://www.pokerstrategy.com/video/20847/

Whats your next goal then?

Let us know how you get on.
      Ingrid
    • wesly21
      wesly21
      Bronze
      Hi,

also from Croatia.

I'll add you as a frind :)
    • deco99
      deco99
      Bronze
      Pozdrav moguce da se znamo sa stolova makar sam se odnedavno prebacio na ongame.. :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deco99
      Pozdrav moguce da se znamo sa stolova makar sam se odnedavno prebacio na ongame.. :)
      please only use English language on the boards guys, ty :)
    • deco99
      deco99
      Bronze
      haha ok I ll translate:
      Hi we probably know each other from tables although I moved recently to Ongame network :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deco99
      haha ok I ll translate:
      Hi we probably know each other from tables although I moved recently to Ongame network :)
      wee :heart: thank you! :) I don't wanna miss any of the boyz talk
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Hi, also from Croatia, also played on FTP first on 9man 2+0.25 turbos and after beating them doing well on 9man 6+0.50 just before FTP closed. Also deposited on stars last month, tried 9man1.50$ turbos but i didnt like them so i switched to normal and since i've cruised to 3$ and half way to 7$. maybe i'll see you on the tables sometimes.
    • tukan0407
      tukan0407
      Gold
      Ingrid, I was really surprised when I saw he joined PS.com. I thought: Collin Moshman? THE Collin Moshman?? Respect. One of his books is like a bible to me, my favorite poker book of all. I really like his way of explaining, so simple but so deep. It's kind of odd to hear his voice but it's a pleasure. I can't wait for more of his videos.

Concerning my goals.. I was on a big downswing recently, so I'm playing $7 STTs (sticking to BR managment). I even took private coaching because of it. It seems it's not just variance, I have leaks (what a surprise) and now I'm working on them and I have to say - things are getting better, graph is looking better. Many thanks to jaxtraw for this. His coaching really opened my eyes. So my goal is to return to $15 level and to play there. And to stay there.

Deco99, I remember you! Give me back my 2 blinds!! :) Boboistina, I hope we will play at the same tables, but at least on low limits! Btw, where are you guys from?
    • delikatesa
      delikatesa
      Bronze
      also Croatia :)
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Split
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Just wanted to say hi to you all! I'm form Dubrovnik but I live in Zagreb for 8 years now. GL at the tables!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I :heart: this thread :)

There should be a Croatia blog!! You guys could start one together, update on progress and make it the most epic blog :D

just after mine ofc :s_cool:
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      wow, hello tukan0407!

it's wonderful to see you finally joining our forums. i am happy to see you posting and hopefully sharing your poker learnings and strategy talk.

this thread is making me super excited! :heart:

it is very interesting to hear why you moved from lurking to posting. what made you change your mind?

smiles,
      wendy
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      gl at the tables and welcome!